9th April 2021, RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: Phase 1 of Shift 3 of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 i.e. Computer-based examination has been conducted on 9th April 2021. Computer-based examination of RBI Office Attendant Exam consists of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General English, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability. There is no sectional timing in this examination, the Candidates will get 90 minutes to attempt the exam. There is 1 mark for each right answer and a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the Phase 2 i.e. Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Today, we are sharing with you the exam analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Read the complete analysis, good attempts & Questions asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
RBI Office Attendant 2021- Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of RBI Office Attendant Exam consists of two phases-
- Phase 1- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Phase 1- Online Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the language proficiency test.
- This test will be qualifying in nature.
- It will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 3- Video Analysis
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 3- Exam Analysis
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has successfully conducted the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 on 9th April 2021. RBI Office Attendant Exam is to be conducted in 3 shifts. 3rd shift has been conducted. As per our review, the overall exam was Easy. Let’s discuss the paper-wise analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 3- Good Attempts
Office Attendant Exam of RBI is conducted in two phases and phase 1 i.e. Online Exam was conducted on 9th April 2021. Those candidates who will qualify for the online examination will have to appear in the language proficiency test i.e. phase 2. The online examination that was held on 9th April 2021 consisted of four sections i.e General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. Now let us look at the good attempts for all four sections.
RBI Office Attendant Section Wise Exam Analysis of Shift 3
There were a total of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Candidates were given a composite time of 90 minutes. Now let us look at the section-wise analysis.
Exam Analysis of Reasoning Ability of Shift 3
The reasoning ability section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 3. This section consists of 3 seating arrangements and puzzles and Syllogism was present in this shift.
|2||Days based puzzle||5||Easy|
|3||Comparison based puzzle (height based)||3||Easy|
|6||Syllogism (Only a few)||3||Easy|
Exam Analysis of General English of Shift 3
The General English section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 3. This section consists of 1 reading comprehension which was a story based on the Doctor and his son.
|1||Reading Comprehension (Story based on Doctor and his son)||5||Easy|
Exam Analysis of General Awareness of Shift 3
The General Awareness section was Easy to Moderate as per our students and experts. This section was covered by the current affairs and few questions were asked from Banking & Static Awareness.
1. Golconda Fort situated: Hyderabad.
2. 10000 first women in ICC: Mithali Raj.
3. AML full form: Anti Money Laundering.
4. Which state of India share 3 side border Bangladesh: Tripura.
5. World wildlife day: 3rd March.
6. Sahitya academy award amount: Rs 1 Lakh.
7. Ashoka Chakra Spokes: 24.
8. 8th schedule how many languages: 22.
9. Shaktikant Das RBI governer: 25th
10. CAG of India is appointed by the President of India.
11. UP day: 24 January.
12. Rupay developed by NPCI.
13. Khajuraho Festival Of Dances: Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad.
14. Most friendly state goes to national film award: Sikkim.
15. Men in all England singles belongs to which country: Malaysia
16. The Geological Survey of India: Kolkata.
17. Gandhi peace prize 2020: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
18. UT under french: Puducherry.
19. EMI full form: Equated Monthly Installment.
20. Which of the following is not a public sector insurance company in India?
21. Kumbh Mela is not celebrated in which place?
22. International Labour Organization: Geneva.
23. Dakshin Gangotri was the first scientific base station of India situated in Antarctica.
24. The Indian Mutiny of 1857-59 was a widespread but unsuccessful rebellion against the rule of the British East India Company in India
Exam Analysis of Quantitative Aptitude of Shift 3
The Quantitative Aptitude section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 3. This section consists of 1 data interpretation, missing series, simplification, etc.
|2||Case let DI||3||Easy|
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 3- Final Overview
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Good Attempts|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs
Q1. How was the overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam of Shift 3?
Ans. The overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam of Shift 3 was Easy.
Q2. Which was the most challenging section faced by the students in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 3?
Ans. No section was the most challenging section in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
Q3. What are the overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 3?
Ans. The overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 are 87-99.