The General Awareness section constitutes a major part of a competitive examination and needs your undivided attention. The questions which are asked in the exam are generally framed on National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology etc. To excel in this section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover the above area.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
To complement your preparation for General Awareness section of the upcoming exams like SBI Clerk Mains and RBI Assistant Mains we are providing you General Awareness Quiz of 12th May 2020 covering the following topics: World Autism, Sports, FIFA, Wisden, Chess.
Q1. World Autism Awareness Day was observed globally on ____________with the theme ‘The Transition to Adulthood’.
(a) 6 April
(b) 5 April
(c) 4 April
(d) 3 April
(e) 2 April
Q2. What is the name of Sports journalist, who recently authored a book titled “Shuttling to the Top: The Story of P.V. Sindhu”?
(a) Rajesh Pawar
(b) Jayashree Ranade
(c) Satyajit Tripathy
(d) V. Krishnaswamy
(e) Girija Subramanian
Q3. What is the rank of Indian football team in the latest FIFA rankings?
Q4. England’s all-rounder________________has been named as the leading cricketer in the world in its 2020 edition by Wisden.
(a) Chris Woakes
(b) Jos Buttler
(c) Joe Root
(d) Ben Stokes
(e) Moeen Ali
Q5. Who among the following wins Banter Blitz Cup 2020 after beating World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen in the final?
(a) Nodirbek Abdusattorov
(b) Alireza Firouzja
(c) Ray Robson
(d) Jan Gustafsson
(e) Daniel Dardha
Sol. World Autism Awareness Day was observed globally on 2 April with the theme ‘The Transition to Adulthood’.
Sol. Sports journalist, V. Krishnaswamy has authored a book titled “Shuttling to the Top: The Story of P.V. Sindhu”.
Sol. India football team retained its 108th spot in the latest FIFA rankings. While Belgium ranked first and world champion France is in 2nd place and Brazil is at 3rd spot.
Sol. England’s all-rounder Ben Stokes has been named as the leading cricketer in the world in its 2020 edition by Wisden.
Sol. Alireza Firouzja beats World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen in the final of the Banter Blitz Cup 2020.
|12 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
- SBI Clerk Result 2020
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- NEET Admit Card 2020
Watch the Current Affairs Show of 12 May 2020: