The advent of this unfortunate COVID-19 has staggered the nation and the world, and seeing the current circumstances all students are studying from home. This time is very crucial for your preparation as banking aspirants have plenty of opportunities ahead in the form of SBI Clerk Mains exam, RBI Assistant Mains exam, SEBI Office Grade A Recruitment, NABARD Officer Grade A Mains exam. Not only this IBPS PO 2020, IBPS Clerk 2020, SBI PO 2020, IBPS RRB 2020 are to name a few amongst the recruitment expected to be released in upcoming months.
To help you make the most out of each day, Team Adda247 has brought to all the students the full proof way of Coaching from Home i.e. The Power of 3 that you can avail now to ensure that you are leaving no stone unturned to get selected in your dream job this year!!
Unleashing the Power of 3 #Coachingfromhome
All Students will get the following with every purchase on study material on Adda247 Store:
①Flat 20% Discount on all Study Material, Use Coupon Code- GOCORONA
② Extended validity of 3 Months with every purchase
③1000+ eBooks for Bank exams subscription free with every purchase
Although almost every recruitment exam if getting rescheduled as RBI and SEBI have already released a circular regarding the same, but this does not mean that students should bring their preparations to a halt. As soon as the situation is under control, it is expected that all pending recruitment processes in the banking sector will come to a fastrack and then you won’t be left with much time to prepare for all these exams.
How Can You Avail the Power of 3 by Adda247?
- Visit store.adda247.com
- There choose your favourite study material and add it to your cart. You can choose any preparation material from Live Batches, Test Series, ebooks, Books and Video Courses.
- Then Apply Coupon Code GOCORONA to get flat 20% discount.
- On purchase of every test series, live batch, video course you will get an extended validity of 3 months for that study material.
- You will also get a subscription to ebooks for free that you can access from Adda247 App or on web anytime as per your need with a validity of 1 month.
You don’t need to stop your preparation, STAY SAFE STAY HEALTHY and participate in #CoachingwithAdda247 from your home. Every student who is studying for bank or any other exam from home must keep a check on the following things:
- Make a dedicated study space for your daily studies.
- Set your daily routine and time table for your studies as you would have under normal circumstances.
- Join Live Batches online so that you stay connected with expert teachers and can interact with your peers preparing for competitive exams.
- Don’t stress yourself and keep a check on your progress.
- Remember during this time when everything is seemingly getting paused, you should progress with a steady rate in your preparation for government job.
Know Your Targeted Bank Job Exam
It is very important that every student should set his target clearly and then prepare for the exam according to its deadline. The following are details of some major ongoing and upcoming recruitment exams:
|Recruitment Exams||Date||Study Material|
|SBI Clerk Mains||19 April (tentative, likely to be rescheduled)||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Mains||postponed new date not declared||Click Here|
|SEBI Officer Grade A||Phase-1: 4 July 2020||Click Here|
|SBI PO 2020||notification expected to be released||Click Here|
|IBPS PO 2020||Prelims- 3 October 2020||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B 2020||notification expected to be released||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk 2020||Prelims- 12 December||Click Here|
|IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2020||Prelims- 1 August 2020||Click Here|
|UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020||tentative- 4 October 2020||Click Here|