SBI Apprentice 2020: The State bank of India has released an official notification for the SBI Apprentice exam 2020 on its official website. SBI released this notification for the recruitment of 8500 posts. In this article, we will be discussing the important dates and the guidelines released by SBI. All the aspirants who are eligible and are willing to apply for this exam can click on the direct link mentioned below.
SBI Apprentice 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Application Fees 2020:
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Guidelines for SBI Apprentice 2020
In this section, we will be discussing different guidelines that SBI has released, that the candidates must follow at the time of application and even at the time of appearing for the exam.
Guidelines for filling application form and payment of fees.
Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of the results.
Candidates should note down the registration number and password provided by SBI at the time of registration. The candidates will be allowed to edit their particulars if needed only three times. After the final registration, no change/edit of any data will be allowed. The online fee payment can only be done by using a debit card/credit card/internet banking. Printout of application form is not to be sent to SBI.
Candidates must fill the form carefully and avoid the following mistakes:
- Candidates usually make the mistake of entering the wrong category. In this case, a candidate might face a problem afterwards as the category of the candidate cannot be changed after the final submission of the application form. E.g.For e.g. A person of SC category if by mistake, selects the option of OBC Category then application and selection at the time of document verification might be denied. That is why it is advised for all the candidates to fill their details correctly especially the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Other personal details like the father’s name and mother’s name are also supposed to be entered correctly. In case the candidate misspells the name or make any mistake while entering the personal details, it will further lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the aspirant.
Guidelines for uploading photograph and signature
If the signature and the face of the candidate in the photograph is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected. In this case, candidates are advised to edit his/her application and re-upload the documents.
At the time of uploading the Photograph and signature, the candidates have to follow the below criteria:
|Document||Dimension and Size|
|Photograph||Size: 20-50kbDimensions: 200×300 pixels|
|Signature||Size: 10kb-20kbDimensions: 140xx60 pixels|
Guidelines For Examination Day
The candidates must carry one photo identity proof such as a Passport/Aadhaar/PAN card/driving license/voter ID card/bank passbook/identity card issued by the school. failing to do so the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
In case it is found that at any stage the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms or any false information has been shared by the candidate, his/her candidature will stand canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
Q.When is the last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice?
Ans.10th December is the last for applying submitting the application online.
Q.What will be the mode of the examination?
Ans. this examination will be conducted through Online Mode.
Q.I am a fresher, can I still apply for this exam?
Ans. Yes, fresher can apply for this examination if they fulfill the given eligibility criteria.