Meaning: relating to or consisting of money.
Synonym: financial, monetary, money,
Sentence: “he admitted obtaining a pecuniary advantage by deception”
Meaning:fall into decay or decline., (of a plant) become dry and shrivelled
Synonym:diminish, dwindle, shrink, lessen, fade
Sentence:”it is not true that old myths either die or wither away”
“the grass had withered to an unappealing brown”
Meaning: extremely poor; poverty-stricken.
Synonym: poverty-stricken, destitute, niggardly, parsimonious
Antonym: wealthy, generous
Sentence: “a penurious old tramp”
a dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated.
“an insurance wrangle is holding up compensation payments”
argument, dispute, disagreement, quarrel
Meaning:attractive or appealing in a fresh, innocent way.
Synonym:lovable, adorable, lovely, delightful, enchanting, captivating,
Antonym: joyless, sad, unhappy, unsatisfied; dull, lethargic,
Sentence:”a winsome smile”
Meaning:make a slight involuntary grimace or shrinking movement of the body out of pain or distress.
Sentence:”he winced at the disgust in her voice”
Meaning: showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire.
Synonym: lustful, sexual, erotic, amatory, ardent;
Antonym: unloving, cold
Sentence: “she rejected his amorous advances”
Meaning: cut off (a limb) by surgical operation.
Synonym: chop off, remove
Sentence: “surgeons had to amputate her left hand”
Meaning: a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.
Synonym: dogmatist, purist, literalist, formalist, doctrinaire;
Sentence: “the royal palace (some pedants would say the ex-royal palace)”
Meaning: the presence of something in only small or insufficient quantities or amounts.
Synonym: dearth, deficit, drought
Antonym: bountifulness, copiousness; excess,
Sentence: “a paucity of information”
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month