How can I prepare for ESIC UDC 2022: The ESIC UDC 2022 exam will be conducted in 2 phases and each stage of UDC Exam 2022 consists of 4 sections. Candidates who are going to apply for the ESIC UDC 2022 recruitment will be eligible for the selection process. As the exam dates of ESIC UDC are not yet announced but it is expected to be held in the month of April 2022 so candidates are advised to study and prepare well for the examination. Many candidates might be thinking about how they can prepare for ESIC UDC 2022 exam. So, to help our candidates in their exam preparation, today we are here with the preparation strategy for the ESIC UDC exam 2022.
How can I prepare for ESIC UDC 2022?
The ESIC will complete the recruitment of the candidates for the post of UDC on the basis of the phase 1 examination and phase 2 examination. Each phase of the exam will have 4 sections which are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension. The prelims exam and mains exam will be of 200 marks each. Candidates can check the preparation strategy for the ESIC UDC 2022 is given below.
Scoring Topics For ESIC UDC 2022
Before knowing the preparation strategy let us check the most scoring topic for ESIC UDC 2022 provided below. Although, all the topics from each subject are equally important the below-provided topics contain more weightage in the examination and hence will help the candidates in uplifting the overall score in the examination.
- Reading Comprehension
- Correct usage
- Error detection
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification | Approximation
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Quantitative Comparison
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
Preparation Strategy for ESIC UDC 2022
- Candidates must begin their preparation by knowing the detailed syllabus. Going through the detailed syllabus will help the candidates in analyzing the overall syllabus and making a study plan accordingly.
- After going through the syllabus, candidates must move forward with clearing the basic concepts. Candidates can clear their concepts for each topic with the help of Adda247 best faculties providing the live classes and with the study material.
- While preparing for the examination, candidates should prepare the notes of all the important topics, this will help at the time of examination in revising all the notes for the short revision.
- After completing each topic, start the revision for the same. Candidates must attempt the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app which will help them in the better revision of each topic for the examination.
- Practice is the key to success, candidates are further advised to start attempting the new type of questions through the mock test and sectional test which are designed by our expert faculty and are based on the latest exam pattern.
- After, attempting the sectional test and mock test, candidates are advised to rectify their mistakes by doing a detailed and thorough analysis of the test.
- Practice and make your preparation more stringer with the help of previous year papers as well. The previous year’s paper will help the candidates in knowing the previous year’s exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the examination along with the difficulty level.
We hope that these preparation tips will be helpful for the candidates who will be appearing for the ESIC UDC Exam 2022.