The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 from 08th November 2021 onwards. All the candidates who have qualified for the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 are eligible for the interview round. The IBPS has announced the IBPS RRB PO mains result 2021 on 25th September 2021 on its official website. Today, in this article we are here with some introduction tips for the IBPS RRB PO interview 2021 which will help and guide all the candidates who will appear in the interview round.
IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021: Important Dates
Candidates who will appear in the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 are advised to check all the important dates related to the IBPS RRB PO recruitment 2021 mentioned in the table below.
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Date 2021: Important Dates|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2021||01 and 07 August 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2021||24 August 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam||25th September 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Result||13th October 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021||8th November 2021 Onwards|
|IBPS RRB PO Final Result 2021||01 January 2022|
Tips on How to Introduce Yourself in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021
The IBPS is going to recruit eligible candidates for the post of probationary officers in different rural banks across the country. The recruitment is based on the prelims exam, mains exam followed by the interview round. All the candidates who have qualified for the prelims and mains exams are eligible for the interview round which is scheduled to be held from 8th November 2021 onwards. In an interview for any job position, self-introduction is very important. To help our candidates in their preparation of the interview round and how to introduce themselves for the same we are here with some tips on How to Introduce Yourself in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
- Start your introduction by introducing yourself telling your name, also you must be well aware of the meaning of your name.
- After that, the next question which might be asked by the interviewer is about your hometown, from the place you belong, and the type of question might be What is your hometown famous for?” or “Name the famous personality who hails from the city you belong to? so be ready to answer the question related to the hometown.
- The question about the name of the institution from where you pursued your graduation, and about the question related to your mainstream/ subject you are graduated with can also be asked.
- While answering this question do not forget to talk about your strengths which go along with the responsibility of the job role you have applied for, and the strengths you have shared have a strong personal experience to share if further questions are asked related to this. If you are informing about your weakness make sure that it wouldn’t have any negative impact on your career as a banker.
- Do not forget to mention your hobbies while answering this question. Mention the extra-curricular activities you have been through in your whole academic life, and be prepared to answer the question if asked further.
- There might be some chances that you will be asked questions related to your family, so keep yourself ready to answer such questions.
These are some of the tips which will help the candidates in preparing for the IBPS RRB PO interview 2021.
Also Read: IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code 2021