Reserve Bank of India has announced the result of RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination 2021 on 13th March 2021, which was successfully conducted on March 6, 2021. all those students who have qualified for the RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination are eligible for the phase 2 examination which will be held on April 1 2021 for general and April 31 2021 for DERP and DSIM. The RBI has released the total number of 322 vacancies and the selection procedure for RBI grade B examination 2021 is Phase 1 examination phase 2 examination and interview round.
All those students who will qualify for the RBI grade B phase 2 examination will be called for the interview round. As only a few days are remaining for the RBI grade B phase 2 examination so today we are here to provide you the strategy to prepare the finance and management section for the RBI grade B phase 2 examination.
Preparation Strategy for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2021:
- As we all are well aware that only a few days are left for the examination so to score well in this section, start your preparation smartly, do not read the entire syllabus for the examination rather determine the topics which are important from the exam point of view.
- Some of the important topics from finance and Management are:
FINANCE MANAGEMENT financial systems Human resource development accounting corporate governance derivatives management corporate governance motivation primary and secondary markets communication risk management leadership union budget
- After this start your preparation by solving the moderate and easy level of questions with good accuracy without wasting much time on tough questions as it will help you in gaining more marks, once you are clear with the moderate and easy level questions start solving the tough questions.
- The management section is quite scoring and will be easier compared to the finance part as it will contain the direct questions without involving our current affairs.
- Solve the previous year’s papers as well as it will give you an idea about the difficulty level of the questions and the exam pattern.
- Solve mock test regularly as it will help you in identifying your strength and weakness and as well it will help you in improving your speed and accuracy.
- Work around your strengths work on those topics in which you are really good to increase the overall score in the section, henceforth after this practice the question of the topics in which you are weak. Also check: How to Prepare Economic and Social Issues for RBI Grade B Phase 2 2021
We hope that the above-mentioned Strategies and tips will be helpful to you in preparing for the RBI grade B phase 2 examination 2021.
Keep practicing with Adda247.