IB ACIO exam 2021 is going to be held in few days, as we all know the exam dates are already announced by the MHA and the mail regarding the same is already sent to the students who have filled the form and will appear in the examination. With only a few days remaining, we hope that all the aspirants who are going to appear in the examination are going well with their preparation. The last 8-10 days are planned for the revisions, so today we are here with the revision strategy for the Quantitative Aptitude section, although all the sections are important for clearing the examination, and the quant which is asked in the IB ACIO exam is quite similar to the SSC CGL paper.
The weightage in the exam of quantitative aptitude will remain at 20 marks. There will be 20 questions asked in the tier 1 examination. The question asked in the examination are expected to be quite lengthy, we can expect some direct questions as well. So, let’s start with some tips and strategies for revising the quantitative aptitude.
Revision Strategy of Quantitative Aptitude for IB ACIO exams 2021:
- As mentioned above, that direct questions are expected to come in the examination from this section so revise this section with all the formula and short tricks.
- Increase your speed of solving the questions on time with accuracy, revise the easy chapters first such as Simplification/approximation, quadratic equations, and number series.
- Now revise some important topics such as Averages, time speed and distance, age based problems, SI CI, percentages, partnerships, profit and loss, and time work very well.
- Revise the remaining chapters, do not leave any of the topics as questions can be asked from any of the topics.
- The practice is the key to success, daily solve the new pattern questions, which will help you in attempting more questions in the examination.
- Give the sectional tests and the free quizzes available on our adda247 app, which are designed keenly for IB ACIO exams 2021.
- Give the full-length tests as well, which are particularly designed for IB ACIO exams 2021 by our expert’s faculty available on our adda247 app, and after which analyze the same properly it will help you in recognizing your mistakes properly which can be avoided at the examination.
- Solve previous year papers because by this you will be able to identify the type of questions asked and the difficulty level of the questions.
These are some tips that will be helpful for you to revise the quantitate aptitude section.
IB ACIO Exam pattern 2021:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 Minutes|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
As only a few days are remaining so prepare well for the examination, and bankersadda wishes you all the best for your examination.
Keep practicing with adda247!!