SBI Clerk English Preparation Tips: English is the major concern among students when it comes to banking examination. Every student who is preparing for SBI Clerk wants to score more than 25 marks in the English section in SBI Clerk Prelims exam as it comprises of the trickiest questions and one has to be damn good at grammar to get through this. So, what is the best strategy to score maximum marks in English language?
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
You may like to read:
- 5 Tips To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills For Bank Exam
- Best Approach Towards Solving Error Detection In Banking Exam
SBI Clerk prelims dates will be announced soon by the authority. With every examination passed, it has observed that SBI has set a benchmark for the aspirants by introducing changes in the exam pattern. Even after revising and learning effectively, sometimes students could not secure the expected marks. First of all we all need to understand, English language requires daily efforts like quant and reasoning although it does not include complex calculation, but yes it needs practice to hold on to the rules followed.
Let us discuss the SBI Clerk Preliminary exam pattern
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
- SBI Clerk and RBI Assistant: Comparison in Salary & Job Profile
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020: Link Active For 8000 Posts
It is crucial for the aspirants to prepare the subject with the knowledge of some important topics to get good grip on the expected types of questions which can be from the topics mentioned below.
Important topics for SBI Clerk Prelims for English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors/Sentence Errors/Improvements
- Para Jumbles
- Fillers (Single/double)
- Cloze test
- Phrasal verb
- Para jumbles
- Questions on Synonym and Antonym
- Spelling error
How to Score 25+ in English for SBI Clerk Prelims
- Practice is the only key to success. Get daman good at the grammar rules and basic concepts.
- Make notes of different important topics that you may require at the last moment of your exam preparation and revise them thoroughly.
- Develop a habit of reading magazines and newspaper daily, this will help in building reading skills.
- Make plan on the sheet and stick to it from the day you start your preparation.
- Do not waste much of your time at the topics you are really good at. Look for the important topics to be covered for English in SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Take Best mock test for SBI Clerk Prelims to analyze your performance so that you can work on your weak areas.
- Practice from section-wise test also to keep a check on your practice for this section. So that you can focus on particular topic as well.
- Improve your Reading and vocabulary. This is the major factor to Ace in the SBI Clerk Prelims English language.
Wants to score maximum in English section? Practice with: