RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge: The RBI Assistant Mains 2020 will consist of Computer Knowledge section in addition to 4 sections. Out of 200 questions, 40 questions will be asked from Computer Knowledge section.
Scoring full marks in Computer Knowledge section is comparatively easier as compared to other sections. If you have basic knowledge of computer then this section is a cakewalk for you. The best way to score full marks in this section is to revise all topics- basic definitions, examples from bankersadda’s Computer Capsule, and also practice previous years’ questions. According to the RBI Assistant Mains 2015 & 2017 analysis, the computer knowledge questions revolved around the following topics:
- Basic Hardware & Software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Input/Output device
- Windows & Operating System
Other topics which need to be focused are as follows:
- Computer Security
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Office Keys & Shortcuts
- Full Form & Abbreviations
- IP Address full forms
RBI Assistant mains 2020 is the only hurdle which you need to cross for a lucrative government job. With little effort you can score 40/40 marks in Computer Knowledge section:
- Make a time table & devote at least 45 minutes to computer knowledge section’s practice and revision daily.
- Jot down Microsoft office commands & shortcut keys. Make sure to revise it on the final day before your exam.
- Topics like software, hardware, input/output device, full form & abbreviations cover most of the section- you need to learn definitions and examples.
Go through all the above mentioned topics to ace the Computer Awareness section. Revise at least once. This section can fetch you good marks & moreover you can easily score full marks in this section because the syllabus is very limited. Remember the computer awareness section will help you to register your name in the final list of RBI Assistant 2020.
You can also avail Computer Aptitude For Banking and Insurance Exams Books for sure shot selection. The book is divided divided into chapters with each chapter explaining the concepts from the basic level to the advanced level.
Other Sources of Computer Knowledge
- Computer Aptitude For Banking and Insurance (English Printed Edition)
- SBI/RRB/IBPS PO/CLERK | How to Crack Computer Awareness/Aptitude for Banking Exam
- Computer Awareness | Top 100 important questions
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Test Series
- RBI Assistant Book 2020 Prelims Exam | Mock Test (English Edition)