The IBPS PO Mains exam is around the corner. Writing an essay is an essential part of the Mains Exams of Banking and various other jobs. So how one should approach the essay?
First, you need to understand what is the demand of the exam, and what the examiner is looking for in the candidate.
The examiner is looking for a candidate which is fluent in the English language as it is the medium of communication in the organization. Secondly, the essay will showcase how a person forms an opinion about the current related topics or general topics. Thirdly, Students should not nervous if they don’t have a good vocabulary, Examiner is not looking for you to be an English professor. So simple and grammatical English is good enough.
How to Write Essay in IBPS PO and SBI PO Exams?
So what are the Do’s and Dont’s in the examination:
- Candidate needs to choose the topic, in which he/she is comfortable.
- Candidate should first write points on the rough sheet to draw the structure of the essay.
- Try to have multiple dimensions in the essay.
- The thoughts should not be extremes. Thoughts and language should be soft and polite.
- Try to have connectivity in the essay.
- Candidates can start the essay with a quote.
- There should be an introduction and body, and don’t forget the conclusion.
- Try to write one or two essays before the exam.
- Try to use small sentences as it will help you to avoid grammatical errors.
- Avoid using words whose spelling you are confused with.
- Avoid repeating lines.
- Please check the keys of the keyboard before starting the exam, to avoid last-minute panic.
- In certain interfaces of the writing section, no enter key is allowed after a space bar. So remember if you want to go to the next line then there should not be a space at the end. (specific to banking aspirants)
- Many times when you try to change the lines in between a paragraph, The cursor comes at the end of the essay. So don’t panic. Try to read the sentences while writing to avoid changes at the end. ( specific to banking aspirants)
Below we have given the previous year’s topics asked in various bank exams, You can practice the following topics:
- Does providing educational loans help in increasing employment opportunities?
- How useful is an Aadhar card?
- Impact of the unearthing of black money on the Indian economy
- Importance of education in vernacular languages
- Do brokers deserve the cut that they make on deals?
- The security of women in the workspace is an increasing cause of Concerned
- Pros & cons of Inflation
- Efficient use of natural resources.
How to Improve your Essay?
- Try to write as many essays as you can before the exam.
- Try to use different keyboards at cyber cafes, so that you are ready for any kind of keyboard. This will increase your typing speed.
- Try to read newspaper editorials, it helps to increase your writing skills and vocabulary.
How to Approach an Essay?
The following points will give you how one can approach the essay. Let’s for example Pros and cons of online education/schooling in the topic of education.
You can try to start the essay with a quote: Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela.
Following points on which you can elaborate in your rough sheet:
- Internet connectivity helped education to reach the remotest corner of the world
- Online coaching and courses help in upskilling
- The pandemic led to an increase in online school
- Online education: makes education more accessible to physically differently-abled persons.
- Cons: human interaction is necessary for the all-round development of children
- Cons: the quality has degraded
- Cons: digital divide: those who have internet can only avail the online education
- Conclusion: Online education will support the traditional education system but can’t replace it.
|Most Expected Topics for IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper 2022||Target IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022|
|IBPS PO Cut-Off 2022||GA Capsule for IBPS PO Mains 2022|
|IBPS PO Syllabus 2022||IBPS PO Previous Year Papers|
|IBPS PO Vacancy 2022||IBPS PO Salary 2022|