Most Expected Topics for IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper 2022: Candidates must have been prepared with the practice of the descriptive paper for the IBPS PO Mains exam 2022. Candidates must be looking for the most important and expected topics for the IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper which have been covered in this post in detail. We have described the topics which we can find out that have been asked in the last few years, the titles may slightly be different, but you can check the theme of the descriptive topics.
Most Expected Topics for IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper 2022
Here is the list of most expected topics for IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper 2022 given below:
1) Climate Change: A Roadblock to Economic Growth. Discuss the sentence
2) Pollution: India’s Top Risk Factor for Deaths. Discuss the relevance of the sentence.
3) 5G Technology in India.
4) Discuss the steps taken by the Government and various institutions for the recovery of the Indian Economy after the pandemic.
5) Rising NPA and its impact on the Indian economy?
6) Discuss the steps taken by the government to overcome the Rising unemployment.
7) Trade War and its Impact on the Indian Economy.
8) Discuss the Pros & Cons of ‘Work from Home’.
9) Discuss the Pros and Cons of the privatization of “PSBs and Insurance Companies”.
10) Renewable Energy.
11) Social Media and its Impact on Human Behavior and Society.
12) Discuss the relevance of Good Communication Skills.
13) Rising inflation could stand in the way of India’s economic recovery. Discuss
14) Financial Inclusion – A requirement for all ages in India
15) Stubble Burning: A Problem for the Environment and Agriculture
16) Crypto-Currency in India and Associated Challenges.
17) Role of Urbanisation in India’s economic growth.
18) The Great Indian Reservation System – Understanding it’s past, present and solutions.
19) Electric Vehicles: The future of transport.
20) Advantages of UPI over money transfer.
21) Role of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code to Identify & Target NPAs.
22) Efficient Use of Natural Resources.
23) Positive and negative effects of demonetization on the Indian economy
24) Role of women entrepreneurs in the Indian economy.
25) Internet Privacy
26) Discuss the sentence – Money saved is money earned and money managed is money multiplied.
27) Challenges of e-learning in the country.
28) Medical Tourism in India: Issues and Opportunities.
29) Overcoming hunger is not a gesture of charity; it is an act of justice. Also, discuss issues and challenges of food security in India.
30) E-Waste: Causes, Concerns, and Management.
Pattern of the IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper
The medium of the Descriptive Paper is English only.
|Pattern of the IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Paper|
|Topic||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
|IBPS PO Cut-Off 2022||IBPS PO Salary 2022|
|IBPS PO Syllabus 2022||IBPS PO Previous Year Papers|
|IBPS PO Vacancy 2022|