IBPS 2018 | Study Schedule for Working Aspirants
I don’t know if I will be able to prepare for IBPS Examinations together with continuing my private job?
Do I need to quit my current job in order to prepare for the IBPS Examinations?
What could be the best way for efficient time-management while preparing for the IBPS Examinations along with a private job?
Is it possible to get the better of the students who travail all day-night at home for the IBPS Examinations?
Almost every IBPS 2018 aspirant, who is currently working with a private sector organization must be asking these questions to himself. He/ she may go through an emotional turmoil during his/her preparation phase if to quit the job or continue and prepare on top of it. So students, the only answer to the above questions is, “Yes!! You can.”
Yes, students, you need not resign from your current job and still be on the ball to face this year’s IBPS Exams. You might be unaware of the fact that every year, so many working professionals successfully ace these competitive examinations,
and that certainly is the reason what gets on your nerves when you think of preparing for the IBPS exams along with your private job.
Students, not everyone gets the job they love or think they love in the beginning itself. So, they sometimes take jobs they really didn’t want to go for, in order to make money and just grind through the day, weeks and months for the monthly pay. But then, you just cannot ignore the fact that government jobs are still considered as a deciding factor in the assessment of one’s successful career. Getting a government job is still considered to be a grand accomplishment for various reasons in our country. And one reason, that is quite obvious that the government jobs provide one with a secure future, a great annual salary, fantastic perks, seniority-based promotions, etc.
You may not find many hours for your preparations if you are a full time working professional. A full-time job may consume 8-10 hours of your daily schedule. And if you are serious about your preparations then you really need to manage your study time as per the need of the exam you are preparing for. You will have to make a plan to schedule your everyday activities. You will have to make your mind up about the time that is to be given to your studies and the time that you will be giving to other daily activities. Time division is really important if you are a working professional and simultaneously preparing for government jobs. This article encompasses all that you need to do to in order to clear IBPS 2018 Examinations along with continuing your private job.
Following are the prerequisites for the efficient management of studies along with your job:
The first and the most important thing to start your preparations is to collect quality study material
(online/offline, depends upon your ease). E-books
and Online Study Material
is a better option to those who are working and find it hard to carry books to have a cursory glance at, in your free time.
• Make a separate list of topics that you are good at and the topics that seem difficult to deal with. Much of the preparation time is to be given to the topics that you are weak at.
Get the Test Series
activated for the exam that you are going to prepare for. It not only helps you assess your progress but also guides you to manage to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time. The real examination doesn’t seem outlandish to you after you have already attempted enough of test series that simulate the same level. We also provide you with Video Solutions
with most of our IBPS Test Series.
• You can make a plan as per your subject preferences, and after you are done with a particular topic you can choose to attempt a test on that particular subject to assess your progress.
• Do attempt an online test series that simulate the examination that you are preparing for on a weekly basis to make your grip stronger on the topics that you need to be excellent at.
• Avoid wasting time on unimportant activities as you will have enormous time for them after you have secured your future with a reputed government job.
• Do not simply waste your time while traveling. You can attempt quizzes while traveling or read newspapers too. Note that reading an English Newspaper is going to help you deal with two important sections that are asked in every competitive exam, General Awareness, and English Section.
• For time management, what you need to do is to make a plan and follow it strictly. As you are a working professional and you won’t be left with much of time for your studies after you return from work. Not having a proper study plan may lead to wastage of your precious time on unimportant activities and you will be left with zero time for your studies at the end of the day.
• If you think you lack somewhere in any of the subjects or topics, you can join Classroom Programs
too. If do not get time for classes on week days, you can join weekend batches too. We also provide Video Courses
for the students who cannot join classroom programs.
• Everyone needs at least 7 hours of sleep to sustain health. Never compromise with your sleep as high-quality sleep leads to a high-quality performance.
• Recreational activities that you should do should be the ones that are not complete wastage of time. You can choose to read novels, listen to English songs, watch English movies, watch news, play Sudoku, or any other thing that only enhances your skills.
So, students, there are 24 hours in a day. We can estimate that 10 hours are consumed by a full-time job and you need to have a sleep of 7 hours daily. Now you are left with 7 hours for the rest of your activities. So a proficient division of time for the rest of the activities would be; 4 or 5 hours for your studies and the rest 2 or 3 hours for other important activities. Next, if you can manage to wake up early in the morning then you can give 2 hours to your studies before you go to work and the rest 2 or 3 hours after you return from work. And if you are a person who finds it hard to wake up early in the morning and prefers late night studies then you will have to sit for 4 to 5 hours in a go and cover up your syllabus in accordance to the points mentioned above.
SBI Clerk 2018 Official Notification & Apply Online