| Updated On September 16th, 2020 at 12:43 pm
JAIIB/DB&F, exam pattern, Eligibility, Schedule, Registration fees and Syllabus
of Paper 2 in detail.
discussing about the JAIIB/DB&F Subjects and Syllabus of PAPER 3 subject in details.
This Paper 3 Subject is divided into four Parts (A,B,C and D)
of Banks; RBI Act, 1934; Banking Regulation Act, 1949; Role of RBI; Govt. as a
Regulator of Banks; Control over Co-operative Banks; Regulation by other
Branch Licensing; Paid up Capital and Reserves; Shareholding in Banking
Companies; Subsidiaries of Banking Companies; Board of Directors; Chairman of
Banking Company; Appointment of Additional Directors; Restrictions on
Employment; Control over Management; Corporate Governance; Directors and
Acceptance of Deposits; Nomination; Loans and Advances; Regulation of Interest
Rate; Regulation of Payment Systems; Internet Banking Guidelines; Regulation of
Money Market Instruments; Banking Ombudsman; Reserve Funds; Maintenance of CRR,
SLR; Assets in India.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Sheet; Audit & Auditors; Submission of Returns; Preservation of Records and
Return of Paid Instruments; Inspection and Scrutiny; Board for Financial
Supervision; Acquisition of Undertakings; Amalgamation of Banks; Winding up of
Banks; Penalties for offences.
Rural Banks; Nationalized Banks; Application of BR Act to Public Sector Banks;
Disinvestment of Shares by Govt.; Co-operative Banks
Sector Legislative Reforms; Important Reforms
Act, Need thereof
Sector Development Council
Term Loans, Bill Finance
Registration of Firms and Incorporation of Companies
Unsecured loans; Need for Secured Loans; Registration of Firms; Consequences of
Non-registration of Firms; Incorporation of a Company
Indemnity; Features of Indemnity Contract & Guarantee; Scope and
Application of Indemnity Contracts to Banks; Obligations of a Banker;
Precaution & Rights of an Indemnity Holder
Guarantees; Banker’s Duty to Honour Guarantee; Precautions to be taken for
Issuance of Bank Guarantee; Precautions to be taken for Payment under Bank
Guarantee; Invocation & Enforcement.
of credit; Parties to a Letter of credit; Types of Letters of credit; Documents
under a Letter of credit; UCPDC 600; Banks obligation for payment of Letter of
Bills; Classification of Bills; Categories of Bill Finance; Bill Finance and
Legal Position of Banker
Arrangements; Trust and Retention Arrangements.
Modes of Charging – I
Enforcement of Mortgages
Modes of Charging – II
for Registration of Charge; Effect of Non-registration of Charges; Provisions
of Law relating to Registration of Charges
Paying Banks; Liability of Paying Banker; Payment in due course; Payment in
Good Faith; Whether Payment under Mistake Recoverable
Bank; Duties of Collecting Bank
Financial Institutions Act, 1993(DRT Act)
of Tribunal, Procedure to be followed, Enforcement process
of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act (SARFAESI)
Definitions; Regulation & Reconstruction; Enforcement of Security Interest;
Central Registry; Offences & Penalties; Miscellaneous Provisions
Establishment; Powers; Procedure for Redressal Grievance
Jurisdiction; Disposal of Cases; Awards
Definitions; Consumer Protection Councils; Consumer Disputes Redressal
Agencies; Objectives and important provisions of Central Registry of
Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India
Limitation; Important Provisions in schedule to the Limitation Act
Tax; Service Tax
REFERENCE TO BANKING OPERATIONS
contract; Contract of Indemnity & Rights of Indemnity Holder; Contract of
Guarantee; Contract of Bailment; Contract of Pledge; Contract of Agency
Sell; Conditions and Warranties; Express & Implied; Rights of Unpaid Seller
Partnerships; Relation of partners to one another & to third Parties; Minor
admitted to benefits of partnership; Dissolution of a firm; Effect of non
registration; Limited liability partnerships formation, registration, rights
and liabilities of partners
Company; Distinction between Company and Partnership
Companies Act, 2013 )
of companies; Memorandum and Articles of Association; Doctrine of Ultra Vires,
Constructive Notice, Indoor Management; Membership of Company- Acquisition,
Cessation, Register, Rights & Duties of Members, Prospectus; Directors;
Winding up of Companies
Regulation and Management; Directorate of Enforcement
Property; Types of Mortgages; Sale with and without court
Obligation of Public Authorities
Appeal; Orders; Penalties.
Maintained; Procedure for Maintaining & Furnishing Information; Maintenance
& Verifications of Records of Identity of Clients.
Governance; Certifying Authorities; Digital Signature Certificates; Penalties;
be discussing about the subjects and how to
plan for it, study for it. We will be starting up with Notes, Quizzes and
finally we together will start the preparation for these.
our Banking aspirants and bankers who think that there is no way to stop where
you are and there is never a stop to your growth. And believe us You can’t miss
these courses. It is not mandatory but yes it is very very important for your
knowledge and growth in any banking or financial institution.
- All About DB&F: Diploma in Banking and Finance
- All About JAIIB: Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Schedule
- Diploma in Banking & Finance: Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Schedule
- Introducing JAIIB: A Start-Up Course for Every Banker or Banking Aspirant to Bank Upon
- JAIIB AND DB&F Paper 1 Syllabus: Principles & Practices of Banking
- JAIIB AND DB&F Paper 2 Syllabus: Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Videos will be Start Uploading from 25th September 2020
This Complete JAIIB Video Course for PPB, Accounts and LRB is developed by India's Best Faculty – Mr.N.S.Toor (Exp: 25yrs+) and is regularly updated with the latest videos. This course is useful to crack JAIIB Exam.
- 340+ Total Videos
- 71 hrs
What is JAIIB?
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is to be attempted by Bankers/members
- The exam is held twice every year - Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers - Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 marks each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day to day work.
- JAIIB Paper-1: Principle and Practices of Banking (PPB) is an introduction to Indian banking and touches on almost every aspect, from the Indian financial system to contemporary issues and developments in the industry.
- JAIIB Paper-2: Accounting And Finance For Bankers (AFB) covers major aspects of both accounting and finance required to gain proficiency in the day to day accounting in the bank.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects Of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.
About the Faculty
N S Toor
- M.Com, LLB, MA-Eco, CAIIB
- More than 1Lakh candidates have been qualified and promoted under the guidance of N.S.Toor
- 25+ years of experience in training and mentoring candidates for various bank promotional examinations and also part of training the bank officers across India.
Validity: 3 Months
*You will get a mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- Recorded Videos
- English Medium only
- Complete Syllabus
- 3 Months