State bank of India has already opened the online application window for SBI PO 2020 to recruit 2000 probationary officers. The online application window will close on 4 December 2020. The link for the online application is mentioned in the article below. Some aspirants are working professionals and are wondering whether they can clear the SBI PO 2020 examination. In this article, we will be clearing their doubts and queries and give them some strategies which they can follow to prepare for SBI PO Exam 2020 even while working full time. Let us first look at the important dates of the SBI PO Exam 2020.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
- 15 Full-Length Mocks based on the latest Pattern
- 15 Section wise Practice sets: 5 Reasoning, 5 Quant & 5 English Language
-Weekly Current Affairs ( 1st April 2020- 31st March 2021)
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in the exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & Section-wise detail report.
Note - All Section wise Tests will be available by 27th Nov 2020
Validity: 6 Months
Mock Uploading Plan:
|Test Name||ENG - Store Live Date|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 01||24-Nov-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 02||28-Nov-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 03||3-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 04||7-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 05||10-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 06||14-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 07||17-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 08||21-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 09||24-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 10||28-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 11||31-Dec-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 12||4-Jan-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 13||8-Jan-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 14||12-Jan-2020|
|SBI Apprentice 2020-21 Mock 15||16-Jan-2020|
- 1375 Questions with 100% solution
- Weekly Current Affairs
- English & Hindi Medium
- 24 Months
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||SBI PO notification 2020-21 Activity||SBI PO Recruitment Dates|
|1||SBI PO 2020 Notification Release Date||13 November 2020|
|1||SBI PO Apply Online Start Dates||14 November 2020|
|2||SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021|
|3||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|4||SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|5||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|6||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|7||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
|8||Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
How to prepare for SBI PO Exam while working?
If the aspirants follow the below point and prepare themself honestly for the examination then it will not be difficult for them, even being a working professional, To clear the SBI PO Exam 2020.
- Strategic Preparation: working professionals need to set a particular timetable in which they can distribute the topics that are to be studied so that they give an equal amount of time to each important topic that can come in the examination.
- Time management: Managing work as well as studies is not an easy process. But it is not also impossible. Whenever the aspirant is having a free slot of time in which he/she is not doing anything productive, that time will be of great use to prepare for the upcoming examination. For example the commuting time. Candidates can study general awareness, newspaper articles and some important topics that come in the SBI PO examination that consumes less time can be studied while commuting.
- Make the best use of holidays: Aspirants, especially those who are working only have weekends when they are free from their respective works. Making a full fledge plan to study at the weekend can be very useful. Not only weekends there are some public holidays in which candidates can give plenty of time for the preparation of the upcoming examination.
- Take sectional tests/Mock Tests: when the aspirants are not having much time to attend the whole mock test they can take the sectional tests and analyze their performance sectional-wise.
- No to social media: It is a human tendency these days that whenever a person gets a free time slot he/she consumed that free time by binge-watching or scrolling through the social media handles. It is important for the aspirants especially those who are working to avoid this distraction. They need to consume their time with studies, not with distractions.
- Do not forget to take rest: it is obvious that when an aspirant is managing his/her work as well as studies, it will be a hectic situation. Sparing time for fatigue/rest is as important as sparing time for studies. The candidates need to maintain good mental and physical health to improve their chances of having an excellent preparation for the upcoming exams.