The State bank of India has opened the online application window for the recruitment of SBI apprentice 2020. All the candidates who are eligible and are interested in the recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website of SBI or by using the direct link mentioned in this article below. The Process of online application will end On 10 December 2020. In this article, we will be discussing who should apply for this post and what are the eligibility criteria for it. Let us first look add some important dates of SBI Apprentice 2020.
SBI Apprentice 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice 2020 Eligibility criteria
The candidate must meet the age limit criteria to apply for SBI apprentice 2020.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Minimum Age– 20 years
Maximum Age– 28 years As of 31 October 2020.
Note: The candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31.10.2000.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Candidates can only apply for this post only if they fulfill the criteria of educational qualification as of 31 October 2020.
The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university/institute. This means that this is a good opportunity for the freshers to grab A good job with a decent salary package.
All the aspirants who are interested and meet the above eligibility criteria are can/should apply for this position.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
Candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully apply for the post of SBI Apprentice
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI or click on the direct link mentioned above in the article
- Candidates then have to click on “ engagement of apprentices in SBI under the apprentices act 1961” And then click on the – apply online link.
- Candidates will be redirected to the application page where they have to fill in their respective
- Finally, after the submission, the candidates will have to take out a hard copy of the application form which they will need further.
SBI Apprentice Salary Package
Following is the salary structure of the SBI Apprentice-