IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2020- IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk 2020 notification recenetly and the application process for the same has been started. There are many factors on which the eligibility Criteria depends and one such factor is Age limit. In this space, we will be discussing about the Age relaxation and Age limit applicable on the candidates. As per the official notification of IBPS Clerk 2020, the minimum age limit and maximum age limit is 20 years and 28 years respectively but there are certain relaxations as well which you we will talk about in this article. Let’s take a look at them:
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
For every recruitment there is a certain age limit that is applicable and only those candidates can apply for that recruitment who falls in that age bracket. If we consider IBPS Clerk age limit, it is 20 years to 28 years. This means that only those candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment who falls in this age bracket and else are not eligible for it.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Maximum Age limit: 28 Years
Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
Note: A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
|IBPS Clerk syllabus||IBPS Clerk Previous Year’s Papers||IBPS Clerk Vacancy||IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020- Direct Link|
IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation:
There are certain age relaxation which is given to certain group of candidates like there is a different age limit in IBPS Clerk Age Limit for OBC as well as there is different age limit for candidates in IBPS Clerk Age Limit for SC/ST. Given below is the complete table which contains all the upper age limit for various categories:
|IBPS Clerk Age Limit||Upper Age limit|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces +3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/CT) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
IBPS Clerk Age Limit: Important Points
There are certain important points which one must keep in which while filling up the form for IBPS Clerk 2020 and seeking reservation in the same for age limit:
- As per the official notification, the IBPS clerk age limit for OBC category from the non-creamy layer is given a 3-year exemption in IBPS Clerk age limit relaxation.
- There is a provision of age relaxation for Women who have been widowed, divorced or legally separated from their husbands get a maximum of 9 years exemption in the upper age limit on condition that they should not have remarried before applying for the exam.
- There is a provision of age relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for the candidates who have served in the armed forces.
- an ex-serviceman belonging to SC/ST category, who has become disabled will be given an additional 8 years of exemption.
- If a candidate has already availed this exemption to secure a higher job, he/she will not eligible for age relaxation in IBPS Clerk.
- All the candidates seeking age exemption will need to produce certificates proving their category of exemption while joining their respective bank.
Make sure that you check the eligibility criteria related to IBPS Clerk age limit before applying for the recruitment process. The application process will end on 23rd September 2020 so make sure that you apply for the recruitment process before the last date.