IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started inviting the online application process of IBPS Clerk 2021 on 7th October 2021 on its official website. Interested candidates must fill the online application form before 27 October 2021.
Only those interested candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment successfully who are fully eligible for this recruitment. That is why all the interested banking aspirants must check the IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility criteria which we will be discussing in this article below, so keep reading.
IBPS Clerk 2021: Important Dates
Check all the important dates related to IBPS Clerk 2021.
|IBPS Clerk 2021: Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2021||6th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online||7th October 2021|
|Application Ends||27th October 2021|
|Prelims Exam||December 2021|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
All the aspirants who are applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 must fulfill all the eligibility criteria that are set by IBPS. If it is found that any candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in any case then his/her candidature will get canceled.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Nationality Criteria
- Banking aspirants who are applying for the IBPS Clerk 2021 must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate can also be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee (Who came to India before 1 January 1962)
- A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from the following states intending to permanently set in India is also eligible. Those states are: Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Burma, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Vietnam, and Ethiopia.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have possessed a graduate degree from any recognized university in any stream.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Age Limit
Candidates must check the age limit criteria whether they can apply for IBPS Clerk or not.
|IBPS Clerk Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Language Requirements
- A candidate must be proficient in the official language of the UT/state where the aspirant has applied.
- Proficiency in reading and writing in the official language of state/UT should be there.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
Candidates have to submit the application fees during the online registration process to complete the application form.
|IBPS Clerk Application Fees|
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
Q1. What is the eligibility for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. The eligibility for IBPS Clerk 2021 is graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Q2. Can 12th pass apply for IBPS Clerk?
Ans. No, the 12th pass cannot apply for IBPS Clerk.
Q3. Can final year apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. The minimum qualification required in IBPS clerk is graduation so the final year cannot apply for IBPS Clerk 2021.
Q4. What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. The age limit for IBPS Clerk 2021 is 20 to 28 years.
Q5. What is the maximum age for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. The maximum age for IBPS Clerk 2021 is 28 years.