IBPS Clerk Mains is scheduled to be held on 19th January with only a month left for the Mains exam, students must be feeling all at sea to score better in the IBPS Clerk exam. We all know achieving something is far more better than just dreaming it. Getting a seat in PSBs is the dream of millions but only few prominent get scrutinized by the bank. It has been observed in the past IBPS examination that IBPS has raised the difficulty bar which has become challenging and back breaking for aspirants. IBPS Clerk is the most speed intensive exam for all.
There are four major section in IBPS Clerk Mains exam whereas quant is the most dreaded subject and ineluctable hitch to clear the IBPS exam. This section demands longer practice hours, basic conceptual knowledge, trick to solve question and understanding of the statements. Basically one should be determined, consistent and regular with his preparation. Now, the time is high to start your preparation to bring it to the end. Work on your weak points and start breaking your own records.
Expected changes to be introduced in IBPS Clerk Mains
As we all know, this year IBPS has set a new trend by raising the difficulty bar for the IBPS PO Mains aspirants. Most of the question in Quant section was comprised of Data Interpretation. Questions were difficult, lengthy, calculative and time consuming. You have to go beyond your capability and knowledge to sail through IBPS Clerk exam. Quant tricks for IBPS Clerk will help you to grapple more marks in the IBPS Clerk exam 2019. You need to be very hand on this subject and practice even the hardest question so that you do not feel nervous or puzzled during the exam.
Worry about the Important topics to be covered in IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2019? Here is the list:
- Data Interpretation
Types of DI to be covered for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019
- Pie Charts
- Line Graph
- Bar Graphs
- Radar DI
- Caselet DI
- Missing DI
- Funnel DI(latest from SBI)
Except for DI, other Topics to be covered for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 are:
- Inequality/ Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Other miscellaneous topics
How to prepare Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019?
This section is not where you can afford to take chances and solve through guessing. As it checks your mathematical ability, you need to excel theoretical part and then go for adapting short tricks. This will increase your accuracy and speed at the same time. A few of the topics covered in this section are profit and loss, average, percentage, data interpretation, etc. keep practicing daily to enhance your ability with every passing day.
How to Improve Your calculation/speed for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019?
- First and foremost thing is to quit the use of the calculator. It will make you habitual of using it and your speed to tackle with the questions will be restricted.
- Play with numbers. Try to find the square, division, sum and multiplication of the numbers written on the car plate. This will help you increase your speed.
- Practice quiz on simplification and approximation to ace your speed. You will find a number of quizzes on Adda247 app.
- Make mind calculations. Try not to use paper and pen. This will save you time during the exam.
- You can also check the quant hacks for IBPS Clerk to increase your speed and calculation for the upcoming banking exams.
- Practice as much as you can with the Adda247 daily chapter-wise quiz and miscellaneous quiz provided on Adda247 app and bankersadda.
Tips to prepare Quant Section in IBPS Clerk Mains 2019
- If you are already preparing for the past few months/years, you must be well versed with the pattern, types of question and the difficulty level of IBPS Clerk Exam.
- Analyze your performance deeply. If your speed is not good. work on it. The practice is the only key. Practice as much as you can until you achieve the satisfaction that now you are ready to appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
- Learn from past mistakes. Improve on them and try not to repeat them in the future.
- Work on your weak points. Improve on them and work with fuller efficiency.
- Take the mock test for IBPS Clerk Mains. This will help you improve on your certain factors to improve for the upcoming exams.
- Work on your time management, speed, and accuracy. These are the most important things for the banking exams.
So students start preparing for quant for IBPS Clerk and ace your marks in the IBPS Clerk exam. Do not leave any topic untouched. Everything is important from exam point of view. Keep practicing. Work Hard. All The Best!