IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam on 7th and 8th December 2019. With less than a handful of days left in the exam, aspirants aspiring to sail through the exam must have prepared themself well for the upcoming examination. IBPS Clerk is a two stage recruitment test consisting of Prelims and Mains exam to recruit huge number of aspirants in various Public Sector Bank for the post of Clerk. Although Preliminary stage is qualifying in nature i.e., its marks are not added in the merit list. However, it is the main gate pass for the final stage of IBPS Clerk and it is necessary for an aspirant to keep a check on the speed, accuracy and time management to get through the IBPS Clerk Exam.
What else than a Mock Test based on the latest trend and pattern is needed for the IBPS Clerk Exam? We have Maha Mock which is free of cost and will help you to analyse your preparation with all India Rank. The mock will go live at 1 pm on 4th December 2019. Adda247 has already provided all the aspirants with IBPS Clerk Prelims Maha Mock 1 and IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Maha Mock 2
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam has 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English for a total of 100 marks which is almost the same as other banking examination. Lakhs of aspirants are appearing for IBPS Clerk Exam for 12075 vacancies. Most of the students must be feeling nervous for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam. Do not panic as we are here to ease your jouney. Here is the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- There is negative marking in the IBPS Clerk examination. So, this Maha Mock will have negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- The duration of the maha mock will be one hour
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam has sectional cut-off and sectional timing. So, it is important for all the aspirants to give equal importance to all the sections.
- Strategy To Crack IBPS Clerk 2019
- Mission IBPS Clerk 2019 | 45 Days Study Plan
- Beginner’s Guide To IBPS Clerk 2019
Reasons to attempt All India Mock Test
- This mock comes to you free of cost.
- This will help you solve different variety of questions made by our expert team.
- At par with the exam level.
- Will help you to analyze your complete performance.
- Gives you the same platform to provide you a real exam like experience.
- The mock will go live at 1PM and will be active for an hour only.
- The PDF of question and solution will be provided to you 2 days after the Maha Mock.
Adda247 always goes out of it’s way to faciclitate every students in sailing through various competitive examination. This time as always, we have come up with an All India Free Mock. Adda247 is presenting IBPS Clerk Prelims Maha Mock 3 on 4th December 2019 at 1 pm which is free of cost and will help you in analysing your weak points with improving your speed and accuracy.