IBPS Clerk Prelims is going to take place on 7th and 8th December. Students appearing for the exam can download IBPS Clerk prelims admit card from the official sit. Every year there is influx of the aspirants who wish to aspire their dreams in the government sector. Students have now augmented their hardships as the exam is approaching. It requires fair and square efforts to ace in the banking exams. As only 3 days are left for the IBPS Clerk exam, aspirants are paying through their nose to sail through it. Strategy for clerk prelims exam can be your saviour.
You all must have amass a number of study material and important notes that you have made while revising the whole syllabus and must have followed IBPS Clerk prelims strategy. Now, the time is right to revise all those notes so that everything stays fresh in your mind. The Preliminary exam will be conducted in four shifts on two days, where a number of aspirants will be competing to secure their entry in the mains exam. As there is no interview in the Clerical exam, competition is expected high. Language proficiency test for those applying from different state will be conducted in the regional language of that state, which will be qualifying in nature. Keep on reading this article to check the IBPS Clerk prelims strategy.
IBPS Clerk Prelims: Quick Guide
- IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be held online
- The exam will be of 1 hour duration.
- There will be three sections namely, Reasoning, quant and English.
- Both section timing and sectional cut off will be there.
- Level of the exam can be expected to be easy-moderate.
Things To Keep In Mind For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019
- As there will be negative marking, do not mark answer on random guessing.
- Make sure everything you attempt is 100% accurate.
- Keep a check on your speed, accuracy and time management.
- You will have 20 minutes for each section, try to attempt easy and scoring topics in the beginning of the exam.
- Do not waste much of your time on a single question. You must have practiced which question to be picked and which can be skipped for later.
- Try not to make use of paper and pen. Try to solve equation in mind.
IBPS Clerk Prelims: Revision Guide
Aspirants must have revised the topics and chapters that are important from examination point of view as a part of IBPS Clerk strategy. IBPS Clerk strategy is important to sail through IBPS exam. Now it is the time to pay attention towards some useful key points that will help you save your time during the exam.
- Revise cube and square root of the numbers, this will help you solve questions on simplification and approximation within seconds.
- Practice and get good hold on solving numbers at the last moment. This will help you improve your calculation skills.
- Revise all the formulas of the miscellaneous chapters and trick to compute them.
- If you are not very good at solving question with the short tricks, do not try it during exam.
- Revise vocabulary and read newspaper to enhance your reading skills.
- You can also revise the grammar rules to solve questions on error detection and other miscellaneous.
- revise the type of puzzles that have been asked in the previous examination.
- Make sure you revise all those topics that you have practiced in the past. Do not start anything new.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips
Due to sectional timing, aspirants can not give more time to quant or reasoning section. They have to tackle everything giving importance to each section equally. Check how you can manage your time for the each section.
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement
|Simplifications & Approximation
|Blood relation, Direction sense
(in the left out time)
- Most of the student lose the race of exam due to improper time management. So, it is important to divide your time accordingly before you actually face the exam.
- Do not waste more than a minute on a single question during examination as it will just waste your time and you will end up losing your precious time.
- Download the admit card a day prior to the examination and read all the instructions carefully.
- Keep yourself motivated as it will only sail you through the examination.
- Practice as many mocks as you can. The mock will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Set your safe attempts for each sections that will help you in sailing through each section effectively.
- As there is sectional cut-off in the IBPS Clerk Exam. So, it is important for an aspirant to prepare for all the sections equally.
- Keep time and accuracy in mind.