The third shift (19th October 2019) of IBPS PO Prelims 2019 is over now. We hope students have come outside the examination hall with the flying colours and had a really great experience of attempting the most sought after exam of the year 2019. Now its the time to pass on the relevant and important information to the students who must be eagerly waiting outside the examination hall for the upcoming shifts of the day. Students who are going to appear in next shifts and days to come must be waiting for the exam analysis and detailed review. Here is the complete IBPS PO Prelims exam analysis and review of the exam held on 19th October 2019. Check the section wise analysis and overall good attempt for today’s shift.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS PO Prelims Analysis: Overall
The preliminary exam for IBPS PO was conducted online and had 100 questions for 60 minutes. Candidates have to manage those 60 minutes (20 minutes for each section) themselves while dealing with three sections- Reasoning (35 Ques), Quantitative Aptitude (35 Ques), and English (30 Ques).
|Subject||Good Attempt||Time (in min.)|
|English Language||20-24||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||26-31||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||24-28||20 minutes|
The order of occurrence of each section was as follows:
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
English Language (Easy-Moderate)
The level of English Language was Easy-Moderate. The topic of RC was related to Social Media.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Single Word Filler||05||Easy|
Quantitative Aptitude (Easy-Moderate)
The level of Quantitative Aptitude was Easy-Moderate. Two types of DI questions were asked:
Pie Chart DI
|Topic||No. Of questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series||06||Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problem||13||Easy-Moderate|
Reasoning Ability (Easy-Moderate)
The level of Reasoning Ability was Easy-Moderate. There were 4 puzzles and Seating Arrangement which are given below:-
- Square Seating Arrangement (5 People)
- Box Based Puzzle (6 Boxes, 6 Colours)
- Month Based Puzzle (6 People)
- Vertical Puzzle
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||17||Easy-Moderate|
You can share your reviews at email@example.com or connect with our moderators below the comment section.