IBPS PO Pre 2nd Shift Exam Analysis 11th October- The IBPS PO Prelims exam is being conducted on 11th Oct 2020 and second shift of the exam is over. We hope that all of you have done really well in this shift. We are here providing you the exam analysis and review of the IBPS PO prelims exam (2nd shift) as per the feedback received from students. Overall the examination was Moderate.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
The candidates who are going to appear in the next shifts of the IBPS PO prelims exam on 11th October, and also who are aspiring for the PO must go through this exam analysis and review. This will be really helpful for you to understand the question pattern and accordingly prepare for the coming exams.
IBPS PO Pre Shift 2 Exam Analysis 2020- 11 October
As per the students feedback, the second shift of IBPS PO Prelims exam on 11th October was Moderate. Here, we are providing you the section-wise and overall IBPS PO good attempts-
|Reasoning Aptitude||20 – 22||Moderate|
|English Language||23 – 26||Easy-Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 – 22||Moderate|
|Total Marks: 100||63 – 70||Easy-Moderate|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2020 Key points- 2nd Shift, 11 October
- The paper was Moderate, some students also found it lengthy and more calculative, therefore time consuming.
- Reasoning section is dominated by Puzzle type questions and new Square type questions have been asked.
- DIs questions were lengthy.
- However, the English section was easy.
- No change in question pattern.
IBPS PO Prelims Shift-2 Exam Review 2020 Video
While we are providing you the complete IBPS PO Prelims Exam analysis for 2nd shift, 11 October- You can also watch it on Adda247 official YouTube channels. Our experts are providing you the live analysis and review of questions asked and section-wise review. Watch it here-
IBPS PO Prelims Section-wise Exam Analysis and Questions Asked in Shift-2, 11th October 2020
Reasoning Ability (Easy to Moderate)
As per the students who apperaed in 2nd shift of IBPS PO prelims exam, the Reasoning section had following types of questions-
- Puzzle & seating Arrangement- Square Table (8 People, 4 inside, 4 Outside), Linear seating (6 people- Facing North, one Variable), Month and Day based (No Variable), Puzzle on Uncertain number
- Blood relation
- Inequality- Normal & Blank filling
- Coding- Numbers, Symbol
Here is the complete review for the reasoning ability section-
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Easy-Moderate|
|Direction & Distance||4||Easy|
|Odd one Out||1||Easy|
|Alphabets- forward and backward & Word formation||2 (1+1)||Easy- Moderate|
English Language (Easy)
The following are the questions asked in the English Language section of the second shift of IBPS PO Prelims 2020-
- RC- How to overcome, Pandemic based (Synonym & Antonym)
- Error Detection
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Reading Comprehension (Computer based)||8||Easy-Moderate|
|Error Detection (2-3 lines)||5||Moderate|
|Rearrangement of Sentence & Paragraph||10||Easy|
Quantitative Aptitude (Easy to Moderate)
The level of questions in this shift was also easy to moderate. The following were the types of data interpretation questions asked in the 2nd shift-
- 3 DIs – Bar Graph (Total no of Bus Ticket booked, Total canceled ticket), Table Graph (No of books, no of Pages, No of lines in each pages, No of words in each lines), Caselet (Sat-Sun, Company, Product- milk shake)
- Questions from Probability
- Mensuration- % increase in area
- Arithmetic- Profit & Loss, Partnership, Train Based(Time given b/w A and B)
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series||5||Easy|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||10||Easy-Moderate|
- The Cracker Mains Book for IBPS PO Mains (English Printed Edition)
- IBPS PO PRELIMS MEMORY BASED MOCK TEST 2020 | Bilingual Live Interaction
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Review 2020- Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How was the 2nd shift of IBPS PO Prelims exam 2020 paper on 11th Oct?
Q. Any Change in Question Paper for IBPS PO Prelims Exam in 2nd Shift?
Q. What could be the Good attempt in IBPS PO Prelims Shift-2 ?
Ans. 67 to 74 with good accuracy.
Q. Was Quant section difficult in Second shift?
Ans. No, it can’t be said difficult, but it was Calculative.
Q. What is the expected cut-off of IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2020?
Ans. Based on the Students feedback, expected cut-off would be 65-75.