IBPS PO Preparation Strategy 2022: This year IBPS has released a bumper number of vacancies for IBPS PO, therefore, this is a golden opportunity for all the banking aspirants who wanted to join the public sector bank as an officer. To grab this opportunity, candidates must follow a result-oriented strategy to clear the prelims examination. The pattern of the IBPS PO 2022 prelims examination is such that there are a total number of three sections with a weightage of 100 marks. In this article, we have provided IBPS PO Preparation strategy 2022 for the prelims exam.
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy 2022 For Prelims Exam
The competition for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 will not be easy this year. Candidates aspiring to be a part of the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022 first have to clear the preliminary examination for which they should start the preparation from now. Following are the three subjects that the candidates are required to clear the prelims exam 2022.
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative aptitude
- English Language
IBPS PO is one of the major exams in the banking segment for which lakhs of candidates appear every year.
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy for English Language
- The English language section in the IBPS PO exam is all about comprehension therefore candidates who are beginners must keep a special focus on newspaper reading. Try to read the articles based on Environment, Business and Economy to build a good understanding of these topics.
- Candidates must also learn vocabulary on daily basis with its usage otherwise it won’t be helpful.
- Read Ace English book twice to clear all the concepts of grammar
- Watch daily videos of English on the official youtube channel of Adda247
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy for Reasoning Ability
- To score good marks in the Reasoning ability section, the only mantra is doing the practice of topics again & again
- Mostly the candidates fetch maximum marks in the reasoning & quant sections as their English part remains average
- Puzzles & Seating arrangement can be considered the backbone of this section. last year a total number of 25 questions have been asked from the puzzles & seating arrangement so you can imagine how important is it to have a command over this topic.
- Attempt puzzles of all types whether it is Box based puzzle, Flat/floor-based puzzle, Designation based, and other types, etc.
- Give sectional mocks on a daily basis
- Attempt free quizzes on the Adda247 app
- Clear your basic concepts related to syllogism from which 3 questions were asked last year
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
- Quant is the one in which the chance of loosing marks is minimum if prepared well. Data interpretation holds a major portion in the quant section. In IBPS PO 2021 prelims exam, 15 questions were asked from DI.
- Practice all kinds of DI like Caselet, Tabular, Bar graph etc.
- Watch free videos on Adda247 youtube channel to see how the DI should be solved.
- Learn some basic things of speed Maths like tables up to 25, square root & cube root up to 30.
- Candidates who are just beginners should learn the basics of every topic in the arithmetic and then solve questions on that particular topic. Don’t try to avoid the arithmetic part as you will be finding this in the mains examination as well.
- Give at least 2 full length mocks in a week
FAQs: IBPS PO Preparation Strategy 2022
Q.1 How can I get a high score in IBPS PO prelims?
Ans You can get a high score in IBPS PO prelims by following the IBPS PO preparation strategy 2022 given in the article above
Q.2 What are the IBPS PO preparation books?
Ans Candidates can prepare for IBPS PO 2022 with the help of Ace Reasoning, Ace Quant and Ace English.