IBPS RRB Mock Test: IBPS has released a 10 minute Online Mock Test for both RRB PO and RRB Clerk Prelims. This year due to the pandemic situation, candidates are stressed and worried about the exam day and what would be the system of exam. The candidates who are appearing for IBPS RRB PO Prelims on 12th and 13th September, must take this mock test and get to know how the exam will be conducted. As for now IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims is scheduled on September 19, 20 and 26. Admit cards for the same are expected to be released soon. This mock test will be a help for the candidates to understand the exam beforehand so that they could save time when they in-real appear for the exam. We have attached the direct link for the Mock Test released by IBPS, just click, login and start the test.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
As this time, due to the pandemic, IBPS has not scheduled Pre-exam training, therefore it has released this mock test with the purpose of helping the candidate with the scenario of examination and how it will be conducted. In order to acclimatize candidates with the system of the examination, IBPS has released an online 10 minute Mock Test on its official website.
Revised Schedule for IBPS RRB 2020
|IBPS RRB PO, Officer Scale I Preliminary exam||September 12, 13, 2020|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims (Office Assistant)||September 19, 20 and 26|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains, Single Exam Officer Scale II, III||October 18, 2020|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains||October 31, 2020|
Online Mock Test- Direct Link
The candidates who wish to appear for this mock test to know the system of examination can click on the direct link provided below and start practicing with the mock test. The mock test is available in English, Hindi, and the regional language of that state. Select the state for which you are appearing and begin with this 10 minute online mock test.
After completing the mock test, your exam summary will be displayed on your screen which include the complete summary of how many questions you have attempted and how many not answered. Click on the next button and a feedback summary would be displayed, share your experience and submit it.
Instructions for Mock Test
IBPS has also released the general instruction for the mock test along with the online mock test, which are read as follows; Read these instructions carefully, as these will help you in the real examination too.
1. The duration of exam is 10 minutes for total of 8 questions, the clock is set on the server displaying the remaining time.
2. On right side, there are pallettes that will display the status of each questions which are as shown in the image below:
3. After clicking on the option, do click on the SAVE & NEXT button which will be displayed in the bottom corner, then only next question will appear on your screen.
4. In case, you want to review your question afterward and not sure about it, then click on MARK FOR REVIEW & NEXT.
Note: If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.