IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020: IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam begins tomorrow and hope the candidates who are going to appear in the exam are all set for this important day. To be honest, the candidates must wrap up their study material and focus on some last minutes tips to keep them calm and relaxed for the exam. With the same perspective, we have enlisted a few tips in this article that a candidate must take care of during these last hours to go for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020. These last minute preparation tips will help you in strategizing how to attempt the exam and how to manage the speed for every section. Read out the complete article to know more. The admit card for RRB PO Prelims are out, go and download yours.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam pattern 2020
Before moving to the tips, let’s have a look at the exam pattern of the exam as every candidate appearing in the exam must be aware of the exam pattern of any competitive exam.
|Sno||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Best Preparation Tips For IBPS RRB 2020 Exam: Check Preparation Strategy
- IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Mock Test 2020 Released @ibps.in: Direct Link To Attempt Mock Test
Last-Minute Exam tips
1. Time Management: This is the most important strategy that a candidate must prepare in his head before he enters the exam hall. As the PO Prelims exam is of two section each with 40 questions to be solved in total of 45 minutes. Wisely, split the total time into two section to prevent any mess during the exam time. Try to finish each section in 20 minutes and keeping 5 minutes buffer. To follow this time management, the candidate speed and accuracy to the concept matters.
2. Speed: The candidate need to solve the questions with a speed and obviously accurately. Skip the questions which you are not confident about and move further to the next question, as this could help in missing any question that you know very well. The candidate must maintain the same speed throughout those 45 minutes to solve all 80 questions asked in the exam.
3. Practice more: In these 4-5 days, do not begin with any new concept or new topic, try practicing the previous topics as much as you can. As learning a new topic might confuse you and make you feel uneasy about all the topics you have already prepared for. Try full length mock tests, test series, and previous year question papers.
Practice with; IBPS RRB PO Prelims Mock Tests 2020
4. Tips for Reasoning Section: Begin with solving the questions from your strong areas. Keep puzzles & arrangement questions to be done in the last if you are not sure about them. During solving puzzles, in case you find yourself nowhere even after spending 3 minutes on it, then better move on to next question. Spending time wisely is the most important thing to be kept in mind during IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam. Try winding up the complete section within 20-22 minutes and do not get nervous just take a deep breath and solve confidently. Make sure, you do not lose marks on topics like Syllogism, Inequality, Blood Relations, Order & Ranking, Alpha-numeric Series & Distance & Direction as these are the most scoring topics in the exam. Take out minimum 5 hours daily for reasoning section practice.
5. Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
It”s not how many tricks you know, all that matters in this section is how clear you are at your concepts. If you forget the trick in the exam, you can still solve the questions with your concepts. Practice simplification & percentage topics well in these 4-5 days. Revise all the concepts studied so far as these topics help in solving questions from almost all other topics like, DI, ratio-proportion, ages, profit & loss, work & time, mixture-allegation, etc. Tips for solving word problems is do not mess up your head just first read carefully and avoid wasting time in multiple readings. Keep noting down the information you feel is important as you read, so that once you are through reading the question, you can simply put it in the formula and solve. Every day from now, give at least 5 hours daily in practicing questions from this section.
Some Do’s and Don’ts’
- A night before the exam eat well and sleep well so that you wake fresh on the exam day.
- Do not mess up your head on the exam day and reach the center with calm head on time.
- When in the exam hall, do read all the instructions carefully and do not panic after seeing the question paper.
- Do not stuck on a single question, if any question is consuming time, skip it and solve the next.
- Do keep all the necessary documents that need to be taken to the exam hall ready a night before only.
Stay confident and keep calm; do not let nervousness ruin your preparation of years.
Some general guidelines to be kept in mind: As the COVID-19 situation is going on across the nation, the exam conducting body has released some important guidelines which every candidates need to follow. Some points that must be kept in mind are;
- N95 Mask and gloves are compulsory to be taken along
- Due to the ongoing situation, the report time has been given on the admit card, do reach on time
- Aarogya Setu App must be reading your status normal.
- Any fever, cough, or symptom related to COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.