IBPS RRB PO Mains result have been declared and now it is the time to start off your preparation for the IBPS RRB PO Interview round. As the Interviews are going to be start very soon, you all must be anxious to know what to study to clear the final round. Well now those who are going to appear for it, are just a step away from becoming a banker. IBPS RRB interview is the final hurdle in your way to a dream job. It is very important to be smarter as first impression is the last impression in the interview process. You will not be given second chance to perform. You have to make the best of what you have, and make yourself on the top of the list. This article is dedicated to some important IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 interview tips. Continue reading to ace your marks in the interview round.
Before we dive into the tips, let us find out why the interview is conducted before the final selection? Check the objective behind the IBPS RRB interview process.
Below mentioned are the few things that are tested in the interview round.
- Your competency for the post applied
- Test of personal insights and attributes
- Experience and expertise in the field
- Enthusiasm and Interest in the banking sector
- Career Goals and ambitions for your job profile
An interviewer test your presence of mind, ability to tackle a situation, confidence, body language, dressing sense, your behavior, the way you sit and stand and everything. Read the simple tips to impress the interviewer to fetch marks from him.
- Make sure before entering the room, you ask for permission to get in. Greet the interviewer with a humble tone and smiling face.
- Don’t panic be relaxed and confident. It is common to get panic in such situations but the way you handle them creates the difference. Avoid acts like fidgeting with your fingers or slumped shoulders, these are signs of nervousness and lack of confidence.
- Maintaining eye contact with the interviewer is a huge sign of being confident. Make sure of it.
- Sit straight and maintain a good posture.
- Speak properly and clearly with the members present over there. Don’t fumble or be extra fast while answering any of the questions.
Your dressing speaks a lot about your personality
- Keep your attire simple and sober with no stone or shiny clothes.
- Keep your dressing smart and neatly pressed. It reflects your personality & attitude towards your commitment to the duties.
- Do not opt for any casual or fancy attire.
IBPS RRB PO interview: Cover these important questions
- Brief about yourself.
- Reason to join the Banking sector?
- What are your hobbies?
- A few years down the lane, where do you see yourself in the banking sector?
- Why are you leaving your previous job? (For experienced candidates)
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join Regional Rural Bank?
- Why should we hire you?
- If you get better options in the future, will you leave this job?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Questions related to your previous job
- Questions on terms of banking etc.
#Keep yourself updated with the daily current affairs, banking awareness and all that is happening around.
#If you are were working somewhere, make sure you have complete knowledge about your job profile.
#Be familiar with your field of education and the purpose of doing it.
Prepare brief answers and reply smartly. Remember first impression is the last impression. We hope these simple tips will help you sail through IBPS RRB PO Interview.
You may also like to read: