IBPS RRB PO Main 2019: Check State-Wise Cut Off
IBPS has released the rrb po mains cut off 2019. All the candidates who have appeared for rrb po mains can check their cut off for rrb po mains here. IBPS RRB PO Main examination 2019 was held on 13th october 2019.
Cut-off of all the states have been given below in tabular form. Aspiring Bankers can go through the cut-off of all the states and prepare a foolproof strategy accordingly.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Jammu & Kashmir||93.88|
The cut-off of any examination depends on the following factors:
- Level of the Examination.
- Pattern of the Examination.
- Number of Vacancies.
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy.
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to total number of vacancies.
You may also like to read:
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Round – Important Questions To Prepare
- IBPS RRB PO Interview- List of Important Documents