Institute of Banking Personnel Selection finally release the scorecard for IBPS RRB PO Mains Today on 10 February 2021. The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam was conducted on 30 January 2021. Candidates can now download their scorecards by visiting the official website of IBPS or by simply clicking on the link mentioned below.
IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21
The IBPS Released the result for IBPS RRB PO Mains on 8th Feb 2021. Now IBPS has released the IBPS RRB PO Mains Scorecard which the students can download by simply visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below
How to download IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of IBPS
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download their scorecards
- To download the scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button.
Important Details mentioned on the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
Note: The scorecard will be available for a certain period only. Candidates are requested to download the scorecard before the last date
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q 1. Will the IBPS RRB PO Score Card be available for a longer period?
Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time.
Q 2. Will the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard shows the marks I have scored?
Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well.
Q 3. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password?
Ans: Yes, the Date of Birth can be used as a password to log in.