IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. Prabhat got 275 marks in an exam which was 25% more than the qualifying marks. Another student Disha got 30% marks in the same exam and failed by 25 marks. What is the maximum marks of exam?
Q2. The population a town is 24,000 at present. If death rate per annum is 10%, what will be the population of town after three years. Given that there no birth occurs during the given period.
Q3. Ramesh bought a fan from Retailer and sold it to Rita at Rs. 2500. If Ramesh got 25% profit then what was the profit (in percentage) of Retailer. The cost price of fan to the Retailer is Rs. 1500.
Q4. The C. I. for two years on a certain sum for two years at a certain rate is Rs. 252 and S.I. on same sum at same rate of interest for two years is Rs. 240. Find the sum and rate of interest.
Q5. What will be compound interest on Rs. 12000 at the rate of 10% for 1 and half year compounded half yearly?
Q8. 56% of 225 + 20% of 150 =? – 109
Q9. 18.6 × 3 + 7.2 – 16.5 =? + 21.7
Q10. ?% 4800-2/7 of 182=2/5 of 830
⇒ ? = 384/48
⇒ ? = 8
Directions (11-15): What will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
Q11. 3600, 600, 120, 30, ?, 5
Q12. 2, 17, 89, 359, 1079, ?
Q13. 27, 99, 39, 87, 51, ?
Q14. 10, 6, 8, 16, 40, ?
Q15. 282, 324, 240, 366, 198, ?
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- 100 MCQs Data Interpretation | Download Free PDF's of DI
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams