The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recently released the examination notification and also opened the window for online application for IBPS SO 2020. The official notification has been put up by the IBPS on its official website ibps.in. A total of 647 specialist officers posts which include posts like IT officer, agriculture field officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, law officer, human resource/personal officer, and marketing officer among others, have been advertised by the IBPS for recruitment in different public sector banks across the country. Further in this article, we will be discussing some important dates regarding IBPS SO 2020 as well as the process which the aspirants have to follow in order to apply successfully for the exam.
IBPS SO Online Application Important Dates
Aspirants are advised to look at the important dates mentioned below do not miss any event regarding IBPS SO 2020
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||02/11/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||23/11/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||23/11/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||23/11/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||02/11/2020 to 23/11/2020|
IBPS SO Online Application Direct Link
Online Application Window for IBPS SO opened today on 2nd November 2020. This application window will close on 23rd November 2020. Aspirants are advised not to wait for the last moment and apply online as soon as possible. Candidates can visit the official site of IBPS or use the direct link mentioned below to apply online for IBPS SO:
How to fill the IBPS SO 2020 application form online:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the IBPS SO recruitment 2020, we’ll have to appear for the IBPS SO prelims exam that is to be conducted on 26th and 27 December 2020. In order to appear for the IBPSO prelims, the aspirants must fill the online application form correctly without missing any point. Let us look at the application process in detail:
Steps to follow for applying online for IBPS SO 2020:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Then they have to click on CRP for specialist officers nine, then click on “click here for new registration”
- Aspirants then have to enter their name, mobile number, email ID, and security pin in the registration form.
- Aspirants are advised to keep the registration number and the password safe with them which will be sent via SMS and email.
Step2. Upload scanned documents
After getting the registration number and password as parents have to log in with their respective credentials, Scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in prescribed specifications have to be uploaded.
Note: The text for the handwritten declaration will be as follows-
“I,_________ (Name of the candidate). Hear by declaring that all information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
Let us look at the specifications of the scanned documents that the aspirants have to upload:
|Photograph||20-50 Kbs||.JPG, .JPEG|
|Signature||10-20 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||20-50 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-1100 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
- After uploading their scanned documents as parents have to enter their personal, educational, and contact details
- Candidates have to indicate the post an organization they want to apply for and also mention their preferred exam center
- Before moving to the next step which is the application fee process add as parents are advised to first preview the form once before submitting it as any correction is not possible after final submission.
Step 3: IBPS SO application fee
After the final submissions the Candidates have to pay the application fees, the examination fees can be paid in online mode via debit cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit cards, internet banking, cash cards/mobile wallets. The registration fees vary as per candidates category:
|General/OBC/EWS and Others||INR 600/-|