ICICI Bank has release the recruitment notification on its official website icicicareers.com to hire Phone Banking Officers and Relationship Managers at various locations. Candidates who are freshers or have some experience, both are eligible to apply for ICICI Bank 2020 recruitment.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility, job profile, work location and other details and apply directly for ICICI Bank 2020 recruitment from the link given below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer 2020 Recruitment
Eligibility: Candidates who are graduate in any stream (B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, BA, B.Tech etc.) with 0-4 years of experience are eligible to apply for this post.
Job Profile: Following are the key responsibilities as per the official notice published on ICICI Bank’s website for Phone Banking Officer:
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross-selling various banking products to customers through phone banking channel
ICICI Bank Relationship Managers 2020 Recruitment
Grade: DMII/ MMI
Eligibility: Candidates who have completed MBA Finance + Marketing from reputed institutes with 4-5 years of relevant work experience are eligible to apply for ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – SMEAG
Job Profile: Following are the key responsibilities as per the official notice published on ICICI Bank’s website for Relationship Manager – SMEAG:
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
Location: Chennai, Delhi, Varanasi, Hyderabad, Kochi