IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021: In this article, we have provided the IDBI assistant manager salary structure, IDBI Grade A Payscale, Job Profile, Growth and Promotion, and many more. All the interested candidates must check this information so that they can clear their doubts for ‘what after selection?’. The interested candidates must check the official notification of IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 and the last date to apply online is 22 August 2021. The direct link to IDBI Grade A recruitment 2021 is given below.
The IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 is now completed. Candidates can check the detailed IDBI Assistant Manager exam analysis from the table below.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021: Overview
IDBI has released a notification for 650 posts for the Assistant Manager (Grade A). All the interested candidates must check all the important information for IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021.
|IDBI Assistant Manager 2021: Overview|
|Recruitment||IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Structure 2021
After the final selection, candidates have a training period of 1 year in which, Classroom training will be of 9 months and the Internship period will be 3 months.
During Training – Stipend
|Classroom Training (9 months)||Rs. 2,500 per month|
|Internship (3 months)||Rs. 10,000 per month|
After completion of the training:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000 per month|
|Pay Scale||36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2)–49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years)|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021: Job Profile
Candidates must check the Assistant Manager Job Profile in IDBI Bank before applying online. Job profile and responsibilities which have to manage:
- Lending Services to the Customer: Candidates selected as IDBI Assistant Manager have to lend the services to the customers at the primary level.
- Financial Work: IDBI Assistant Manager has to manage all the financial work like reaching out to the customers, loan-related work, recovery of loans from defaulters, etc.
- Handling Desk Work: Desk Work includes managing deposits and withdrawals of cash, Demand Draft/Challan authorization, etc.
- Creation of Business: The role of the IDBI Assistant Manager is also to expand the bank’s business and its products, to sell insurance, mutual funds, etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021: Growth & Promotion
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 has a wide growth and promotion. Candidates must check all the promotions which they will get in IDBI.
- IDBI Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Manager (Grade B)
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C)
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D)
- General Manager (Grade E)
- Chief General Manager (Grade F)
- Executive Director
FAQs: IDBI Assistant Manager 2021
Q1. What is the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021?
Ans. The IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021 is Rs. 36,000 per month.
Q2. What is the duration of IDBI Assistant Manager training?
Ans. IDBI Assistant Manager training duration is 1 year (9 months – Classroom training and 3 months – On job training).
Q3. What are the allowances for IDBI Assistant Manager?
Ans. Dearness allowances, accommodation allowances, travel allowances, medical aid, newspaper allowances along with basic pay.