IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Salary is one of the most important aspects of any job therefore candidates must be aware of the IDBI Assistant manager salary 2022. The Industrial Development Bank of India offers a very lucrative salary package to IDBI Assistant Manager along with various perks and allowances after the successful completion of 1 year training period. IDBI offers a basic pay of rupees 36,000 to the IDBI Assistant Manager. In this article, we have provided IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022, salary structure, job profile, career growth, promotion, etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Overview
IDBI has released a notification for 500 posts for the Assistant Manager (Grade A). All the interested candidates must check all the important information for IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022.
|IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Overview|
|Recruitment||IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Number of Vacancies||500|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Salary Structure
After the final selection, candidates have a training period of 1 year in which, Classroom training will be of 9 months and the Internship period will be 3 months.
During Training – Stipend
|Classroom Training (9 months)||Rs. 2,500 per month|
|Internship (3 months)||Rs. 10,000 per month|
After completion of the training:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000 per month|
|Pay Scale||36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2)–49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years)|
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Job Profile
Candidates must check the Assistant Manager Job Profile in IDBI Bank before applying online. Job profile and responsibilities which have to manage:
- Lending Services to the Customer: Candidates selected as IDBI Assistant Manager have to lend the services to the customers at the primary level.
- Financial Work: IDBI Assistant Manager has to manage all the financial work like reaching out to the customers, loan-related work, recovery of loans from defaulters, etc.
- Handling Desk Work: Desk Work includes managing deposits and withdrawals of cash, Demand Draft/Challan authorization, etc.
- Creation of Business: The role of the IDBI Assistant Manager is also to expand the bank’s business and its products, to sell insurance, mutual funds, etc.
|IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022: Check here|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off 2021: Check Here|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Check Here|
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022: Growth & Promotion
IDBI Assistant Manager 2022 has a wide growth and promotion. Candidates must check all the promotions which they will get in IDBI.
- IDBI Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Manager (Grade B)
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C)
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D)
- General Manager (Grade E)
- Chief General Manager (Grade F)
- Executive Director
FAQs: IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022
Q1. What is the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022?
Ans. The IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2022 is Rs. 36,000 per month.
Q2. What is the duration of IDBI Assistant Manager training?
Ans. IDBI Assistant Manager training duration is 1 year (9 months – Classroom training and 3 months – On job training).
Q3. What are the allowances for IDBI Assistant Manager?
Ans. Dearness allowances, accommodation allowances, travel allowances, medical aid, newspaper allowances along with basic pay.
|Current Affairs April 2022|