As we all know ECGC PO exam 2021 is going to be held on 14 March 2021. Finally, the day has come for which many of the students were preparing hard. We hope that all the students who are going to appear in the examination have prepared well for the same. Students are advised to stay calm and positive. The students who are willing to work in the banking and insurance sector are having a good opportunity through this recruitment.
The ECGC PO exam 2021 will be held online in 2 phases, the one is an online written examination, which will be objective and consists of 5 sections, and the other one is a descriptive exam, in which students are asked to write an essay and precise writing. All the students who will qualify for the online written test will be called for the interview round.
As there are only 3 days left for the examination, so in this article, we are going to provide you the details of all the important things to carry for the ECGC PO exam 2021.
Important things to carry for ECGC PO Exam 2021:
- The first thing you should remember to carry is the admit card, as without the hall ticket no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- All the students who are going to appear in the ECGC PO examination are required to carry the original ID Proof with them along with the hall ticket. You can carry your Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Passport.
- You are also required to carry at least two photographs with them, and that should be the latest.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, candidates must ensure that they are wearing the mask, as it is compulsory.
- For safety purposes, carry the bottle of hand sanitizer with 50ml with you.
- Carry a simple pen with you.
- Candidates should carry a personal transparent water bottle with them.
Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions mentioned in the admit card so that they should not miss anything before the exam.
Team bankersadda wishes you good luck for your examination.
Keep practicing with Adda247!!