Are you appearing for the SBI PO Mains Exam 2021? Then you must keep in mind some important things while going to the exam center of the SBI PO Mains Exam that is scheduled to be held on 29 January 2021. In this article, we will be providing you complete list of all the important things that you must carry before you go to the exam center. Candidates must make sure that they possess all the things mentioned in the list before leaving for the exam center.
Important Things To Keep in Mind while Going to Exam Center For SBI PO Mains Exam 2021
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related important documents like Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc
- Make sure to carry a copy of the Call Letter/Admit Card Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) brought for verification. The name should be the same on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card.
- For scribe candidates- Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
As per the official notification, no other item apart from those mentioned above will be permitted in the exam venue, and wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination.
SBI PO Mains 2021 Important Guidelines
There are some important things that were mentioned in the guidelines of SBI for its SBI PO Mains Exam 2021 which the candidates must follow:
- Do not share any of your personal belongings/material with anyone.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing. Follow the floor marking while standing in a queue and avoid any kind of gathering inside or outside the examination center.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the Aarogya Setu app installed on the devices.
- Candidates with moderate or high-risk status on Aarogya Setu will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
All the candidates need to follow all the rules to take the exam for SBI PO Mains 2021.
If you are appearing for the SBI PO Mains Exam on 29 January 2021, then we request you to register yourself with us for the exam analysis. This will help many students who are planning to appear for the upcoming banking exams. Click on the link below to register yourself