The Food Corporation of India has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager. All those students who have applied for the recruitment and are going to appear in the examination are advised to prepare well for the examination, and must prepare the important topics for FCI exam 2021 before the examination. So, today in this article we are here with some of the important topics for FCI exam 2021 which will be helpful for the candidates who will appear in the FCI AGM exam 2021.
The FCI AGM 2021 recruitment will be done based on the online written test followed by the interview round. Students have to qualify both the rounds in order to get the final selection. The FCI AGM exam 2021 dates are not yet released, but it is expected to be release soon in the month of June. So, students should prepare well for the same. Read the article below to get the detailed information of important topics for FCI exam 2021.
Important Topics For FCI Exam 2021
The below sections highlights the important topics for each section, which will be asked in the online written test of FCI exam 2021. Students are advised to also study well the topics mentioned below. This will help you in preparing for your exam well. The topics are given post-wise.
Assistant General Manager:
- Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production,
- Crop Protection,
- Basics of Plant Pathology,
- Food &Agriculture Microbiology,
- Postharvest care of cereals& Pulses,
- Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains
- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful,
- Genetic Engineering,
- Biotechnological Principles,
- Basic Entomology,
- Economic Entomology,
- Beneficial and harmful insects,
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM),
- Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity;
- Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals
- alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry(Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
Assistant General Manager(Accounts)
- Basic Accounting
- Analysis of Financial Statement
- Working Capital Management
- Auditing(Internal and External)
Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Constitution Of India
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Right To Information Act 2005
- Goods and Service Tax 2017
- Indian Contract Act 1872
- Prevention Of Corruption Act 1988
- National Food Security Act 2013
- General Medicine
- Gynecologists and Obstetrics
Students are advised to prepare the whole subject well, and these topics are helpful at the time of revision. We hope that this article will be helpful for all the candidates who will appear in the FCI Exam 2021.
Keep Practicing with Adda247!!