Indian Bank Security Guard/Peon Recruitment 2019
Indian Bank invites online applications for the recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon in subordinate cadre. The total number of vacancies is 115 (approx.)
Indian Bank Security Guard/Peon Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Opening Date for Submission of Applications: 14th October 2019
Closing Date for Submission of Applications: 8th November 2019
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Eligibility Criteria: Age
Age (as on 01.07.2019): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years.
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from Army / Navy / Air force.
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character – “Exemplary” ( Minimum requirement).
- Candidates having valid driving license for minimum of light motor vehicle will be preferred.
- Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
- This post is not identified for reservation under Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category.
Salary & Allowances:
Rs. 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545. The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Mode of Selection:
The mode of selection as follows:
(A) Objective type Test – Online.
(B) Test of local language.
(C)Physical fitness Test.
(D)Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of
|1.||General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic
|2.||Basics of Banking||20||10||30 minutes|
|3.||Knowledge in security aspects||20||20||30 minutes|
For Complete Details view official notification below