IBPS has released the admit cards for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Preliminary examination and is conducting the exam on 12th and 13th September. Check the details about N95 Mask is Necessary for IBPS RRB Exam 2020 or not. Candidates should have wear the N95 face masks at IBPS RRB Prelims exam centres. wearing a mask is compulsory If you didn’t get a N95 Mask then you can wear a simple mask also. Those who would not wear the masks will not be allowed to enter the exam centres. you should not wear N95 masks with valved respirators, The Health Ministry said N95 masks with valved respirators do not prevent the coronavirus from spreading out and are “detrimental” to the measures adopted for its containment. Candidates need to carry their gloves, personal water bottle and hand sanitizer at the examination hall. The sanitizer of only 50 ml is allowed to be carried. Tomorrow is IBPS RRB PO Exam, Check the Social Distancing Mode conduct of IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Related Instructions
|IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines 2020: IBPS to Follow Social Distancing Rules||IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020 Out: Download Prelims Call Letter @ibps.in||How To Crack IBPS RRB PO In First Attempt|
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Guidelines: Other Items you need to carry in IBPS RRB Prelims exam
Check the IBPS Guidelines here, Candidates are required to report to their exam centre 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on their call letters. Candidates will be permitted to take along the following items with themselves in the exam centre:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
No other item apart from those mentioned above will be permitted in the exam venue as per the IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment notification. And IBPS has clearly mentioned in IBPS RRB 2020 guidelines that wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination.
Along with this, there are also certain other measures mentioned in the guidelines:
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue