IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines 2020- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS has released the admit card for Officer Scale-I Prelims and the IBPS RRB exam day Instructions are also provided with it. IBPS has previously mentioned in the notification regarding social distancing norms for conducting the IBPS RRB Exam. The IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Prelims exam will begin from 12th September and this year there are 10,000+ vacancies for the IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment. If you are going to appear for the exam then you must go through the IBPS RRB Exam day guidelines given below, and if you do not follow the IBPS to follow social distancing rules in PO & Clerk Exam you can be denied entry to the centre. Note the IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines and follow that on the exam day.
As the nation is under the grip of coronavirus pandemic as the number of reported COVID-19 cases has crossed the 2 million mark, it is very important that competitive examinations are planned keeping in mind the health and safety of candidates and exam conducting staff. In order to ensure this IBPS has mentioned in its IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment notification, elaborate guidelines to be followed by the candidates who shall be appearing in the online examinations.
|IBPS RRB 2020 Activity||IBPS RRB 2020 Date
|IBPS RRB 2020 Notification||30th June 2020|
|Online Application Starts on||01st July 2020|
|Online Applications ends on||21st July 2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Date||12, 13, 19, 20, 26 Sept 2020|
|Online Examination – Mains/Single||10, 31 Oct 2020|
|Conduct of Interview||November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment(For Officers Scale I, II and III
& Office Assistant)
|Which states have maximum vacancies in IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2020 Recruitment?||IBPS RRB Prelims Study Plan 2020||IBPS RRB 2020 Notification Out: Exam dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Vacancy||How To Crack IBPS RRB PO In First Attempt|
IBPS Guidelines: IBPS to follow social Distancing Rules in PO & Clerk Exam
Check the IBPS Guidelines here, Candidates are required to report to their exam centre 15 minutes befor the reporting time indicated on their call letters. Candidates will be permitted to take along the following items with themselves in the exam centre:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
No other item apart from those mentioned above will be permitted in the exam venue as per the IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment notification. And IBPS has clearly mentioned in IBPS RRB 2020 guidelines that wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination.
Along with this, there are also certain other measures mentioned in the guidelines:
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
What are the conditions in which you can be declined entry to the exam centre and will not be allowed to appear in the exam?
As per the instructions given by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam under the following circumstances:
1. If the candidate is not wearing a mask, as wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination by both the candidate and scribe (in case if you’ll be using a scribe).
2. If candidate fails to show his or her risk factor on the Aarogya Setu App. In case you don’t have a mobile phone you must have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard.
3. If the candidates has Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu App.
4. If the candidate’s body temperature is recorded above normal (> 99.14° F) at the temperature check point at the entry gate.
5. If the candidate is displaying symptoms of COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions by Students on COVID-19 Guidelines for IBPS Exams
Many students have been asking questions related to the guidelines on Adda247 App. Here we are providing you the answers to some frequently asked questions related to what you should bring to the exam centre and other COVID-19 guidelines.
Q. Which N95 mask to use?
Ans. Do not wear masks with valve as recently the government has said that the valve can cause risk of transmitting and catching infections.
Q. If a candidate has a fever, will he or she be allowed to take the test?
Ans. As fever is amongst the primary symptom of COVID-19, IBPS has mentioned in the notice that the temperatures of all the candidates will be checked and if a candidate has a fever he or she can be denied entry in the examination Centre.
Q. I don’t have a mobile, or do not have means to install Arogya Setu App, what should I do?
Ans. Then you must bring a signed declaration as mentioned above in the article.
Q. If a candidate has flu like symptoms will he or she be allowed to take the test?
Ans. No, Candidates with flu like symptoms can be denied entry in order to keep others safe.
Q. Do I have to bring sanitizer to the exam centre?
Ans. Yes all candidates must bring sanitizers with them.
Q. What should I bring to the exam centre?
Ans. All the details of the items you must bring to the exam centre will be mentioned in your admit card you must also wear a mask and bring sanitizer and you can also bring a clear water bottle for yourself.
Self Declaration Form for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam
Under the Annexure IV of the IBPS RRB Notification, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has given a Self-Declaration that a candidates must fill and bring to the exam centre in case they don’t have a smartphone with Aarogya Setu App.