ISRO Recruitment 2019 For Scientist/Engineer: 327 Vacancies
ISRO Notification 2019 has been released by Indian Space Research Organization for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts). The applications are invited for various engineering branches like Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, & Electronics (Autonomous body). ISRO is the top space organization in India and working as a Scientist is a dream of many aspirants. Candidates can check the detailed notification along with the PayScale, vacancies, exam date, selection process and much more. This post will provide you with all the information related to ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019 Recruitment.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Start Date To Apply Online||15.10.2019|
|End Date To Apply Online||04.11.2019|
|Downloading of Call letters||Last week of December 2019.|
|Date of Written Test||12.01.2020|
ISRO Recruitment 2019: 327 Total Vacancies
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for PWBD||Educational Qualification|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||131||10 [(5 – OH); (1 – VH); (4 – HH)]||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||135||7 [(1 – OH in legs);(1 – OH); (3 – HH); (2 – VH)]|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||58||14[ (4 – OH); (2 – OH – one leg); (5 – VH); 3 (HH)|
|BE008||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||03||—|
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Salary
- Selected Engineering graduates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.
- Also, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Moreover medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (instead of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance, etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 4th November 2019. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the ISRO Recruitment 2019 should possess the minimum educational qualifications of BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Those candidates desirous to apply for the post of BE008 in SCL, Chandigarh, have to separately remit an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- The written test is only a first-level screening and written test score will not be considered for the final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Examination Centers
The written exam will be conducted at twelve venues:
- New Delhi