As we all know, the exam season is already started. JAIIB is one of the best opportunities for bankers to advance their careers through merit-based promotions. The JAIIB Exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 28 August, 29 August and 5th September for the PPB, AFB, and LRB respectively. Candidates who are going to appear in the JAIIB exam 2021 must prepare well for the same with the Live classes organized by Adda247. This course is for all those students who aim to qualify for JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of the course. In these live batches, we will cover all three subjects. Let us get some detailed knowledge of the JAIIB exams.
What is JAIIB?
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is for Bankers/members and DBF can be attempted by non-bankers/non-members.
- The exam is held twice every year – Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers – Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 marks each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day-to-day work.”
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Course through 30+ hours of Live Interactive Classes (Case Study Discussion)
- 600+ Questions will be provided.
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts
- JAIIB Paper-1: Principle and Practices of Banking (PPB) is an introduction to Indian banking and touches on almost every aspect, from the Indian financial system to contemporary issues and developments in the industry.
- JAIIB Paper-2: Accounting and Finance for Bankers (AFB) cover major aspects of both accounting and finance required to gain proficiency in the day-to-day accounting in the bank.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.
- 10+ hours interactive Live Classes
- Recorded Videos
Candidates who are going to appear in the JAIIB exam 2021 are advised to enroll in this live classes batch to ace up and boost up their performance.
You can purchase this course under the
AUSPICIOUS AUGUST| Get 75% Off