The Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 147 Grade A Officers. It’s a three-tier recruitment process: Prelims, Mains and Interview. The prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 12 April 2020. The last recruitment by SEBI for Grade A Officers held was two years back and since then the syllabus and exam pattern has changed completely. So, it is advised that you must study from the updated material to crack this year’s exam. To help students and to provide them with the right material Adda247 is launching online live class for SEBI-GRADE A-Phase 1-Paper 1 + Paper 2 ( General) for Prelims. This Batch will be taken up by the best faculties of Adda247.
Features of SEBI GRADE A Phase1- Paper 1 + Paper 2 (General) Bilingual Live Classes
- 140+hours ( 90 Hrs interactive Live Classes + 40 hours Recorded classes)
- Get access to the Teacher’s Class Notes/Slides.
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- 1000+ Practice set Questions based on the latest pattern.
- Topic-wise Tests.
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
Subject Covered in this online live batch
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness / Securities Market Awareness
- Commerce & Accounts
- Economics & Costing
- Management and Companies Act
The batch is starting today, join now!!
About the Faculty
- English: Udisha Mam- 5+ years of experience. More than 1000 selections
- Reasoning: Nirja Mam- 10+ years of experience.More than 1000 selections
- Maths: Tarun Sir- 6+ years of experience. More than 1000 selections.
- General Awareness: Priyanshu Maheshwari- 8+ years of experience.More than 1000 selections.