Karnataka Bank has released the official notification for the post of clerk. Karnataka Bank is a leading technologically advanced PSBs with a pan-India footprint headquartered in Mangaluru. The Online Registration for the recruitment of Clerk will commence from 10th July 2019. Closing date of Online Registration is 20th July 2019. This is another opportunity for the banking aspirants to start their career with. This year the banking sector has offered a number of different opportunities and if you are working hard surely you will be able to grab any one of them. So do not leave any stone unturned for your preparation. If you are aiming it, start preparing for it now. And again to help you with your preparation for the Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019. We are providing you the simple tips and tricks on how you can start your preparation for this opportunity so that they do not slip out of your hand.
Strategy to prepare for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019
- The trick to scoring the good marks in this section depends upon your ability and strength. Everybody knows how good they are in this section and attempt the questions accordingly.
- The practice is the only key to fetch good marks. When you practice, you learn rules of grammar and that increases your accuracy.
- If you are good at reading, you can start this section with reading comprehension. This can help you score 6-7 marks. Read the passage clearly and then answer the questions that followed.
- If you are not good at vocab or reading start the section with other topics and attempt reading comprehension at last
- Try to get the idea behind the topic of cloze test, read the passage and answer the fill-ups.
- After that proceed with the other topics like error detection, Para jumbles, etc.
- This is the most scoring section if you have deep knowledge about it. It can do wonders if you are very good at it.
- Puzzle acquires the maximum marks in the reasoning section. A test may contain 3-4 puzzles that may differ in the difficulty level
- Your command to pick the question should be appropriate. You should know which question to be picked and which can be skipped for later.
- If you are good at solving the puzzle, solve them in the starting. Do not try to go with the difficult puzzle in the beginning as it will consume your time.
- After puzzles, you can proceed with the easy topics like coding-decoding, direction sense, syllogism, etc.
- This section needs the maximum of your hard work and travail as the questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming
- The key is to attempt the quizzes on Adda247 App on a regular basis, without skipping a single day.
- In the examination, attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification, and Approximation, and Number Series first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation. In every DI 3 questions are always doable and the rest two are a bit tricky and calculative. So, try to attempt at least those 3 questions with accuracy.
- Rest of the questions will be based on arithmetic miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, etc. Time will be running short and if you are left with some, then attempt these questions too in the end.