Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2019 has been released. Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Important Dates
Opening date of Online Registration – 8th January 2020
Closing date of Online Registration – 18th January 2020
Date of Online Exam – 16th February 2020
Date of Interview – Will be declared later
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Age Limit
Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Application Fee
Rs. 600/- [Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Appointment & Emoluments
- Selected candidates will have to undergo an ‘Induction Training Programme’ (for one week) at Bank’s Staff Training College, Mangaluru at their own cost.
- On successful completion of the said training programme, they will be posted to any of the Branches/Offices of the Bank.
- Current CTC will be around Rs. 69,000/- per month.
You may also like to practice with: