Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2019 has been released. Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Important Dates
Opening date of Online Registration – 8th January 2020
Closing date of Online Registration – 18th January 2020
Date of Online Exam – 16th February 2020
Date of Interview – Will be declared later
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Age Limit
Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Application Fee
Rs. 600/- [Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020: Appointment & Emoluments
- Selected candidates will have to undergo an ‘Induction Training Programme’ (for one week) at Bank’s Staff Training College, Mangaluru at their own cost.
- On successful completion of the said training programme, they will be posted to any of the Branches/Offices of the Bank.
- Current CTC will be around Rs. 69,000/- per month.
You may also like to practice with: