- To make the best use of your knowledge, you should try to get at least 8 hours of sleep during these last days of your preparations.
- Try not to pull an all-nighter a day before the examination, it may affect your ability to concentrate and can also make you unable to recall what you studied for the exam.
- If possible, try exercising for 15 minutes every day because it gets the blood flowing. It resets your brain, increases blood flow to the brain and prepares you for critical thinking and retention.
- Eat healthily as healthy pre-exam nutrition gives you an added edge during exam time.
- Avoid brain blocking foods such as foods made of white flour or those that are high in refined sugar: cookies, cakes, and muffins, chocolates, desserts or candies.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Sort the important topics into a checklist and settle on how each and every point is to be revised before appearing for the examination.
- Do not pick up an entirely new topic during the time of revision, you will only make a botch of what you have done so far.
- Make sure that the revision is followed by practice so it doesn’t go waste. Full-length mocks are the best to practice with during these days so, make sure that you take one every day.
How To Attempt The Exam:
- Go for the examination with a proper plan so you aren’t barking the wrong trees while attempting the examination.
- Do not stick to a single question that you are not able to solve. Without wasting any time, move forward with the next question.