FCI has released FCI Manager Official Notification 2019 in the month of September. The FCI Manager 2019 Admit Card is already been released. There are a total of 330 seats according to official notification of FCI Recruitment for Manager. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career in food security and related field must start preparing for the same from today onwards. Candidates must have preparation as only few days are left for the examination. FCI Manager Phase I (Prelims) Exam is to be held on 28th November 2019.
Students who are going to appear it, should know that it is going to be a national level exam and you all must be getting on your nerves for sure as it is approaching soon now. It is going to be a prestigious job with food corporation of India. We can not deny the obvious statement that a banking examination does take a candidate through an emotional turmoil a few days before it is conducted actually. At this point in time, one’s best bet would be to revise everything an aspirant has prepared so far. Also it is important to be stressed free to attempt the paper with confident, and this will help you to perform to the best of your ability.
Lets dive into the last-minute preparation tips for FCI Manager 2019, and check if anything is left out to revise for the exam preparation.
Last-Minute Tips For FCI Manager 2019
- To make the best use of your knowledge, make sure you take the quality sleep of atleast 8 hours during last day of your preparation.
- Try not to pull an all-nighter a day before the examination, it may feel you puzzled and you may lose your focus or concentration from your goal and you will not be able to recall the things.
- Try to exercise for 15 minutes a day. This will keep the blood flowing. This will refresh your mind and will prepare you for the critical thinking.
- Eat healthily as healthy pre-exam nutrition gives you an added edge during exam time and you will feel confident enough to write your paper.
- Avoid brain blocking foods such as foods made of white flour or those that are high in refined sugar: cookies, cakes, and muffins, chocolates, desserts or candies.
- Sort the important topics into a checklist and settle on how each and every point is to be revised before appearing for the examination.
- Do not pick up an entirely new topic during the time of revision, you will only make a botch of what you have done so far.
- Make sure that the revision is followed by practice so that it doesn’t go waste. Full-length mocks are the best to practice with during these days so, make sure that you take one every day.
Exam Day Tip:
- Enter the examination hall with a proper plan and strategy to attempt the exam with full confidence. If you have prepared well, exam will be good.
- Try not to stick to a single question, if you are unable to solve any of them move on to next. Do not waste your time on a single question.