Phase- I of the NPS Trust 2021 Exam is to be conducted tomorrow i.e. 20th March 2021, so ace up your speed with full confidence. Phase- I of the NPS Trust 2021 Exam consists of five sections i.e. English, Reasoning, General Awareness & Financial Awareness Sector, Computer Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each section has individual time and the total time is 150 minutes. There is a negative marking of 1/4 mark on each wrong answer.
Today, we are sharing with you the last-minute tips you should follow before one day of your NPS Trust 2021, which will be helpful for all the candidates who are going to appear in this exam tomorrow.
Last-Minute Tips for NPS Trust 2021 Examination:
- Revise properly each and every topic which you already have prepared, it will keep you positive in remembering all the things.
- Do not try to study new things, it will create confusion and things will not go smoothly.
- Do not take stress and do meditation regularly to keep you calm and focused.
- Do analyze your report after attempting a mock test is a must. It will give you a clear idea that where you are lacking and your weak topics.
- Keep all those items that are asked in the admit card to take in the examination hall.
- For safety measures due to Covid, wear a mask and gloves, and keep sanitizer necessarily.
- Take proper sleep before the day of the exam, it will keep you fresh and active during the examination.
- During the exam, do not waste time on a single question. Keep moving towards the next question if you are having any confusion about the answer.
- Stay calm, focused, and confident, it will surely increase your performance during the exam.
All the best aspirants. Study well and be focused. Keep practicing with Bankers Adda.
NPS Trust Officer Grade A and Officer Grade B: Exam Pattern for Phase I:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|3||General Awareness + Financial Awareness Sector||40||40||25|
There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks on each wrong answer.