As we all know Reserve Bank of India has scheduled the prelims examination for the post of Office Attendant on 9th and 10th April 2021. The admit card for the same was released on 31 March 2021. Reserve bank Of India offers a prestigious job. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are undergraduate and willing to work in the government sector. We hope that all the students who are going to appear in the examination, have prepared well for the same. All the students who will qualify for the prelims examination will be called for the language proficiency test. Today, in this article we are going to provide you some last-minute tips for the RBI Office Attendant prelims examination 2021.
Last-minute tips for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021:
- The first and foremost tip for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination is to avoid taking stress before the examination, as it may ruin your examination.
- As only 4 -5 days are remaining for the examination, so try to give at least two mock tests one in the morning and one in the evening daily, as it will help you in attempting the question in the examination, by clearing the concepts and rectifying the mistakes.
- Revise all the important notes made by you at the time of your preparation.
- Do not pick up any new topic, rather revise the topics in which you are having good command, as it will help you in gaining more marks in the examination.
- After giving the mocks, thoroughly analyze your marks as it will clear your concepts more clearly and by which you will be able to learn from your mistakes.
- Take a good sleep before the day of your examination.
- Keep all the important documents, you are advised to carry for the examination.
- Read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the admit card, so that you may not miss anything.
- In the exam hall, try to maintain your speed and manage your time well.
- Do not stick to a single question for a long, rather try to avoid and skip the same if you are not sure about that answer.
- Avoid doing the guesswork, as it will increase the chances of negative marking, which will reduce your score.
We hope that the above last-minute tips will be helpful for you, for the examination. Stay Calm, and positive.
Team Bankersadda wishes you good luck with the examination.