The Reserve Bank of India will be conducting the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 on 9th and 10th April 2021. If you are appearing for this examination then you are only left with three days to prepare yourself and go through a final revision to ensure scoring maximum marks in the examination. There are some final strategies that the candidates must follow for the upcoming RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 which we will be discussing in this article below.
Final Strategy for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
- Revise properly each and every topic which you already have prepared, it will keep you positive in remembering all the things.
- Do not try to study new things, it will create confusion and things will not go smoothly.
- Do not take the stress and do meditation regularly to keep you calm and focused.
- Do analyze your report after attempting a mock test is a must. It will give you a clear idea that where you are lacking and your weak topics.
- Keep all those items that are asked in the admit card to take in the examination hall.
- For safety measures due to Covid, wear a mask and gloves, and keep sanitizer necessarily.
- Take proper sleep before the day of the exam, it will keep you fresh and active during the examination.
- During the exam, do not waste time on a single question. Keep moving towards the next question if you are having any confusion about the answer.
- Stay calm, focused, and confident, it will surely increase your performance during the exam.
Candidates can check the section-wise preparation strategy and Practice PDF mentioned in the table below:
|English Language||Click here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click here|
|Reasoning ability||Click here|
|General Awareness||Click here|
|Practice Question PDF||Click Here|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|